Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craigslist Scams  (Read 834 times)

Swansea lad

I've been a bit desperate to find new wg's lately so tried Craigslist.

Nearly every response was an id verification scam.

Has anyone had any luck on Craigslist?

Offline qetzl

I've once found a legit WG on craigslist in Edinburgh, who also turned out to be on AW before I knew it existed. Sadly, I didn't know about UKP either and I ended up regretting that first punt.

Offline JamesCollins

Is mainly scummy crack heads of a certain age.

Once met a girl off there (my ad) she sent a face pic.
She drove down, was a big larger, but I thought she drove all this way so forced myself to shag her for a bit.
I wan't really into so she left without asking for money.

I also went with a girl who was on Badoo last week - she only stayed for about 20 minutes.
Stupidly risky inviting these people to my house, but it's part of the fun.

Offline dieseldriver

I've been a bit desperate to find new wg's lately so tried Craigslist.

Nearly every response was an id verification scam.

Has anyone had any luck on Craigslist?

Yep, all those I replied to wanted me to verify myself on another site. And some never give up. Some of the scammers persist in mailing me for ages till get the message. Also, many of the scammers have more than one post. I'v replied to lots of posts, only to get replies to all from the same scammer.

Silly me joined VictoriaMilan dating site. Its overwhelmed with this scam. I'm getting virtual winks by the bucketful from girls young enough to be my daughter. In far away countries also. So I mail them asking why me? Usual reply. Looking for a mature guy, and what am I here for. My answer to that is "a good fuck, so cut the crap"!!

Swansea lad

Its not just the cardiff area then?

Offline dieseldriver

Its not just the cardiff area then?

Nope, I travel all over the UK with a marching band I play in. Sometimes involves an overnight stay. Have used Craigslist many places, and get the same scammers whatever part of the UK I'm in. And that includes the same scammers I'v encountered in Essex when hundreds of miles away...