Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Won't see" ages/ethnicities  (Read 11760 times)

vw

Sheesh! My point is being misinterpreted on the forum.

If I didn't wish to work in a shop and serve ethnic minority / elderly / disabled customers, then I don't work in the shop. Same goes for any work activity including sex work. I'm not suggesting that we force people to work in the shop, or work as a prostitute. My concern is essentially one from an industrial relations perspective than anything else.

You are suggesting forced unemployment or forced rape !  Simple as that is the options you put on the table !

Not sure why the concern, its a non issue its tough shit they wont fuck you !

Offline Pareidolia

This is getting out of hand. If I seem to be inflammatory in this then I apologise.

Im not forcing unemployment, it's not sex work or nothing.

vw

This is getting out of hand. If I seem to be inflammatory in this then I apologise.

Im not forcing unemployment, it's not sex work or nothing.
Yes your ideas are ludicrous

Yes for some, have you ever met a prossie ?

Its a very unique job, you cannot force people to even honour their likes lists !  Let alone what you are suggesting forcing them to have sex !
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 11:21:21 am by vw »

Offline Pareidolia

And I don't know why people think that I have an underlying agenda, im just bringing up thoughts that crossed my mind, aren't we all allowed to do that?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sheesh! My point is being misinterpreted on the forum.

If I didn't wish to work in a shop and serve ethnic minority / elderly / disabled customers, then I don't work in the shop.

You can't compare working in a shop to being a prostitute, sucking cock is a very personal service.

No one has answered my earlier question  -------------- why would a black man want to see a girl who does not want to see him, it makes no sense.     :unknown:

Offline Pareidolia

If a worker has no choice other than to prostitute themselves, then it's essentially forced labour, and this should not occur (nor we be a party to it).

vw

And I don't know why people think that I have an underlying agenda, im just bringing up thoughts that crossed my mind, aren't we all allowed to do that?

When it involves forced sex people have the right to say its wrong.

I would get a new mind personally if forced sex is what crosses your mind!

You sound like you get off on having sex with people that don't want to !
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 11:26:44 am by vw »

Offline Pareidolia

You can't compare working in a shop to being a prostitute, sucking cock is a very personal service.

No one has answered my earlier question  -------------- why would a black man want to see a girl who does not want to see him, it makes no sense.     :unknown:

I don't think I can answer it clearly, my argument is more from a societal perspective. I'd assume that there would there a transitional situation where there would be a drop in worker numbers before a recovery when people accept the change.

Offline Pareidolia

People won't be forced, they (if they are in full control of their decision to work) will leave. So no forced behaviours should occur.

vw

I don't think I can answer it clearly, my argument is more from a societal perspective. I'd assume that there would there a transitional situation where there would be a drop in worker numbers before a recovery when people accept the change.

It wont happen, no politician or person in their normal mind would think like this, you can be forcing people to do things like this !

Maybe where you come from its the norm but not in civilised society !

Offline HappyandLucky

I don't have an issue with any WG that clearly states who she us prepared to see or not. It just cuts through the bullshit and saves wasted time, rather than be led a merry dance and finding out later you didn't pass criteria number 6.

Offline Mr Sinister

^^ As above  never bothered to ask never been turned away, if a wg states whatever on her profile onto the next one not worth getting worked up over nothing.

vw

People won't be forced, they (if they are in full control of their decision to work) will leave. So no forced behaviours should occur.

In your dream world ?

Why not go ask the female perspective on this sure you will enjoy that !

Offline Pareidolia

It wont happen, no politician or person in their normal mind would think like this, you can be forcing people to do things like this !

Maybe where you come from its the norm but not in civilised society !

I'm obviously speaking from an idealistic perspective, where sex work is decriminalised/legislated. In 2016, nothing is going to happen and I doubt much will change regarding the attitudes of the general public in my lifetime.

I cannot stress enough that I do not want any worker to do anything that puts them in distress, whatever the reason or rationale. It's more about overall attitudes, whether you are a 70yo white indigenous brit or an 18yo fijian just off the plane.

Offline Jimmyredcab

People won't be forced, they (if they are in full control of their decision to work) will leave.

So let's get this right.

You are saying that if a prostitute prefers not to see black men she should be forced to leave the business.   :crazy:

Offline Pareidolia

In your dream world ?

Why not go ask the female perspective on this sure you will enjoy that !

I totally would. My one opinion is of little importance. I'd be very glad if any woman gave their perspective on this (on thread or PM), similarly any punters who don't fulfill criteria based on age/race/disability. I am under no illusion that im correct on this, nor would I expect others here to be right too.

vw

So let's get this right.

You are saying that if a prostitute prefers not to see black men she should be forced to leave the business.   :crazy:

The right to work is enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law.

This guy is a complete tool.

So choosing not to fuck someone trumps international human rights laws in cloud cuckoo land where this guy lives !

vw

I totally would. My one opinion is of little importance. I'd be very glad if any woman gave their perspective on this (on thread or PM), similarly any punters who don't fulfill criteria based on age/race/disability. I am under no illusion that im correct on this, nor would I expect others here to be right too.

Yes sure a woman would love to be forced to fuck people against their will, wont even dignify you with a link so you can troll them to !

Offline Pareidolia

So let's get this right.

Why not? In my work, if I chose not to see black men, id be forced to leave.

Offline Jimmyredcab

That is probably true ------------ but I assume you are not required to suck their cock.   :hi:

Prostitution is not a mainstream job.   

vw

Because its not a fucking normal job !

You are a complete bellend take a look at yourself your are one sick individual !

Shocked you have a job to be honest !

Offline Pareidolia

The right to work is enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law.

This guy is a complete tool.

So choosing not to fuck someone trumps international human rights laws in cloud cuckoo land where this guy lives !

Can we keep it civil - yes it's a contentious and sensitive discussion, but no need to get personal on it.

Im not depriving people of work - most people will work with certain individuals in one circumstance rather than another. If you don't want to have sex with an old man, but happy to work with them in a shop, then there is work available for you. It's almost inconceivable that anyone wouldn't have an alternative work option.

Offline Pareidolia

Because its not a fucking normal job !

You are a complete bellend take a look at yourself your are one sick individual !

Shocked you have a job to be honest !

Exactly - I want it to be treated as a normal job. Easier said than done, but conversely (imo) we shouldn't be considering sex work as anything otherwise.

vw

I want it to be treated as a normal job.

Its not a normal job, deal with it !

Offline Pareidolia

Its not a normal job, deal with it !

Why? Are you saying that we should accept everything as is, without challenging/scrutinising it (rightly or wrongly)?

vw

Can we keep it civil - yes it's a contentious and sensitive discussion, but no need to get personal on it.

Im not depriving people of work - most people will work with certain individuals in one circumstance rather than another. If you don't want to have sex with an old man, but happy to work with them in a shop, then there is work available for you. It's almost inconceivable that anyone wouldn't have an alternative work option.

Forced rape is not civil and that is what you want and are hoping for in your dreams.  Sicko !

Why would i be civil with a troll ?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Im not depriving people of work - most people will work with certain individuals in one circumstance rather than another. If you don't want to have sex with an old man, but happy to work with them in a shop, then there is work available for you.

So you want a girl to earn £6 an hour as oppose to £120 an hour just to suit your politically correct agenda.

There are plenty of pro$$ies who are happy to be shagged by black men, get over it.     :rolleyes:

Offline Pareidolia

So you want a girl to earn £6 an hour as oppose to £120 an hour just to suit your politically correct agenda.

There are plenty of pro$$ies who are happy to be shagged by black men, get over it.     :rolleyes:

Noone should (in theory) undermine the fundamental principles of equality for the scramble for a more affluent lifestyle. I could do other work for much greater rewards, but it would either be illegal or unethical.

vw

Noone should (in theory) undermine the fundamental principles of equality for the scramble for a more affluent lifestyle. I could do other work for much greater rewards, but it would either be illegal or unethical.

Equality is nonsense nobody was born equal deal with it.

Report them to the police or the equalities commission.

I don't give a fuck you get turned away, probably nothing to do with your skin colour but from your retarded questions !

Offline Pareidolia

Equality is nonsense nobody was born equal deal with it.

Report them to the police or the equalities commission.

I don't give a fuck you get turned away, probably nothing to do with your skin colour but from your retarded questions !

Never been turned away, but I did laugh at your last comment!

vw

Never been turned away, but I did laugh at your last comment!

So your getting offended on other peoples behalf.

Typical looney liberal !  :wackogirl: :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Jimmyredcab

So your getting offended on other peoples behalf.

Typical looney liberal !  :wackogirl: :crazy: :wacko:

I can't believe he has been a member here for three years ------------ what an idiot.     :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Pareidolia

I can't believe he has been a member here for three years ------------ what an idiot.     :crazy: :crazy:

To be fair, it takes about 3 years to have the brevity to voice your opinion here. I think we can all agree that this forum isn't necessarily the most accommodating of places at times!

vw

To be fair, it takes about 3 years to have the brevity to voice your opinion here. I think we can all agree that this forum isn't necessarily the most accommodating of places at times!

Well especially to those that want to legislate rape !

Probably best not to air those opinions on even the nicest friendly forum.

Why not go and tell the guys looking for Asian recommendations that they are wrong and should be forced to choose Blacks or whites

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88061.0;topicseen

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:21:57 pm by vw »

Offline Pareidolia

Well especially to those that want to legislate rape !

Probably best not to air those opinions on even the nicest friendly forum.

Why not go and tell the guys looking for Asian recommendations that they are wrong and should be forced to choose Blacks or whites

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88061.0;topicseen

:rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Try going on the other forum starting with Punter and tell the women that they should have no choice as to who they shag.   :rolleyes:

vw

Try going on the other forum starting with Punter and tell the women that they should have no choice as to who they shag.   :rolleyes:

Not sure admin would appreciate causing that sort of mayhem over there on a Sunday !

He will get ripped a new arse hole for sure

Then again is so unself aware he may not notice !

James999

Stick to mumsnet then  :music:

seward

On this subject of who should or shouldn't be seen by a WG if she is repulsed by certain races or types why should she be forced to have anything to do with them most people have certain criteria, and should be allowed to say NO! These days we are becoming far too obsessed with positive discrimination and pandering to the few to the detriment of the  majority. :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:55:59 pm by seward »

OldAdmin

Black prossies tend to like playing the race card too, I've had it too many times when refusing their demands for post / review deletion, they think it works on me, but it doesn't.

vw

Black prossies tend to like playing the race card too, I've had it too many times when refusing their demands for post / review deletion.

they are the ones that more frequently have no black men on their profiles to !

seward

Black prossies tend to like playing the race card too, I've had it too many times when refusing their demands for post / review deletion, they think it works on me, but it doesn't.

Of course they do discrimination isn't a one way street just loaded in the ethnics favour, take for instance The black police officers association if their was a white police officers only association the ethnics would be screaming racism unfair ! Throwing their toys out of the pram so don't spend to much sympathy on our ethnic brethren as they are the most prejudiced of all. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

If you post bollocks on here you get challenged on it, you have posted some utter bollocks on this thread so if you had half a brain cell you should of known some would challenge you on it. :rolleyes:

The only point that is ultimately relevant is a WG MUST always have free choice who she wishes too punt with, or it would be forcing her to punt with someone she doesn't wish to which is wholly wrong, I assume you agree with this principle, if not please explain why. And yes some WGs will be racists and deeply unpleasant people but that doesn't change that principle in my view.

Offline Nagilum

OP - the forum is not hostile at all, the problem is you are choosing not to listen.  I warned you not to follow your line of logic 2 pages ago and now others have picked up on your ideas.

So to repeat, again, this is not a business and you cannot compel anyone, let alone a business to serve you.  You cannot take away peoples liberties and freedom of choice, just because you do not agree with them.  You can scrutinise it all you want, but you do not live in North Korea where we have Prossies wailing after you while you walk the street. Their life, their choice and their right.

If you cannot deal with this notion, then take the moral high ground and quit punting. You will gain respect that way.

Welcome to democracy my friend. 

Offline Nagilum

If you post bollocks on here you get challenged on it, you have posted some utter bollocks on this thread so if you had half a brain cell you should of known some would challenge you on it. :rolleyes:

The only point that is ultimately relevant is a WG MUST always have free choice who she wishes too punt with, or it would be forcing her to punt with someone she doesn't wish to which is wholly wrong, I assume you agree with this principle, if not please explain why. And yes some WGs will be racists and deeply unpleasant people but that doesn't change that principle in my view.

You pipped me to the post  :dance:

Online hendrix

My view is that prossies can see who they want.

My own rule with racist prossies is simple. If a prossie won't see a black/brown/yellow/white (yes, that happens in other countries) I will NOT see them. The most common I see in the UK is "no blacks" - Those prossies get no business from me, even though I'm not black :hi:

Offline cueball

To be fair, it takes about 3 years to have the brevity to voice your opinion here.

Bollocks

For you maybe, for the rest of us it took about the time to get your account confirmation email.

I've just logged back on and caught up with this thread, I must say you're sprouting some complete bollocks peardolly, renting your holes out isn't like getting you bloody hair cut.

Prostitution isn't mainstream and the services provided means the provider can and will dictate who she see's and that's entirely up to her.

You're basically talking shit peardolly

Edit.... why are the most bollocks talked by the most unpronouncable nic's

You're not fuckin quesadilla under cover are you :scare:

Offline Pareidolia

My last attempt at this. You enter employment when you know the rules of engagement. If you don't like the rules, you don't enter this form of employment. Anyone doing any service industry job should be fundamentally happy to serve anyone without discrimination. If the customer is behaving in a manner that puts anyone at risk, then workers have a right to refuse service. WGs have free choice on punters on an individual basis.

I reiterate, im talking from a very idealistic perspective where sex work is on a par with all other employment. Currently people's choice of both punters and WGs comes from norms that are probably progressive compared to the past, and probably conservative compared to the future. Maybe there will be a time when we only discern workers by merit than attributes, but that is definitely what can be considered "loony liberal"!

Offline smiths

My view is that prossies can see who they want.

My own rule with racist prossies is simple. If a prossie won't see a black/brown/yellow/white (yes, that happens in other countries) I will NOT see them. The most common I see in the UK is "no blacks" - Those prossies get no business from me, even though I'm not black :hi:

Adele4u only sees caucasions, latinos and orientals as that's her preference so she states on her profile, so she excludes other punters which presumably means blacks and Asians.

Offline Nagilum

My last attempt at this. You enter employment when you know the rules of engagement. If you don't like the rules, you don't enter this form of employment. Anyone doing any service industry job should be fundamentally happy to serve anyone without discrimination.

There you go again, nobody is compelled to see you or serve you. George with his electrical shop can choose to throw you out and not serve you, just because they have a business does not mean they are slaves to you.   

I feel like a broken record here!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 01:48:22 pm by Nagilum »