Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irate Landlord  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Sheer Tights

Having booked the 1st appointment of the day with a favourite milf, I texted that I would be 5 mins early & in her best pidgin english she replied

"coming coming  .. my neighbour lady clearing garden you tell hello & come to me. Open the door"

I assumed "coming" meant she had not yet arrived & that I should ask the neighbour to let me in. I know that another girl uses the flat at weekends so I thought it could be her doing the garden & maybe a 3some was on the cards.

When I saw the ugly neighbour standing in the gateway clipping the hedge all thoughts of a 3some vanished. I said hello and that I had come to see the lady upstairs but she just gave me a dirty look as she moved aside. As I passed she muttered something ending with the words "you people". When I asked her what she said she snapped "nothing!". The front door was closed so I turned & said "I was told you would open the door for me".

The neighbour replied "She shouldn't be doing what she's doing in MY property". Stunned & not sure what to do next  I said  "Shall I wait?" "What you do is your business. Don't involve me" came the reply as she walked out on to the pavement to cut the front of the hedge. As I stood there deciding what to do, she called out "This is a respectable neighbourhood you know" I then tried to make out that I was not a punter by saying "What do you mean? I'm here to learn Hungarian", and there the conversation ended.

My tight balls with 5 days worth of cum, urged me to stay, but my mind convinced me not to run the risk of someone entering the flat especially as I would be wearing lingerie & heels so I left & texted the milf to say that the landlady was angry. She replied "Crazy lady problem come to me". I texted back saying I would return another time.

Has anyone else been misled by poor English

Offline smiths

Having booked the 1st appointment of the day with a favourite milf, I texted that I would be 5 mins early & in her best pidgin english she replied

"coming coming  .. my neighbour lady clearing garden you tell hello & come to me. Open the door"

I assumed "coming" meant she had not yet arrived & that I should ask the neighbour to let me in. I know that another girl uses the flat at weekends so I thought it could be her doing the garden & maybe a 3some was on the cards.

When I saw the ugly neighbour standing in the gateway clipping the hedge all thoughts of a 3some vanished. I said hello and that I had come to see the lady upstairs but she just gave me a dirty look as she moved aside. As I passed she muttered something ending with the words "you people". When I asked her what she said she snapped "nothing!". The front door was closed so I turned & said "I was told you would open the door for me".

The neighbour replied "She shouldn't be doing what she's doing in MY property". Stunned & not sure what to do next  I said  "Shall I wait?" "What you do is your business. Don't involve me" came the reply as she walked out on to the pavement to cut the front of the hedge. As I stood there deciding what to do, she called out "This is a respectable neighbourhood you know" I then tried to make out that I was not a punter by saying "What do you mean? I'm here to learn Hungarian", and there the conversation ended.

My tight balls with 5 days worth of cum, urged me to stay, but my mind convinced me not to run the risk of someone entering the flat especially as I would be wearing lingerie & heels so I left & texted the milf to say that the landlady was angry. She replied "Crazy lady problem come to me". I texted back saying I would return another time.

Has anyone else been misled by poor English

Not poor English but no forewarning given. I booked into a sex party and found it was in a unit on an industrial estate, what the pimp hadn't said was the guys in the unit opposite knew what was going on as I found out when they started to shout give her one from me, I shouted back will do so it didn't put me off especially as I had travelled from North London to Greenwich.

Toby

Irate landlord was happy to accept rent earned through prostitution though.

Offline itk

Been called a dirty, perverted bastard years ago while standing at the door to the flat, by a neighbour. WG told to FO, didn't affect the punt and never returned.

Offline Dimond dave

Never come across that ,,, think it's my size  6ft 8 and 22 stone  ,,, built like a brick out house dose come in handy

jcdmj12

Been called a dirty, perverted bastard years ago while standing at the door to the flat, by a neighbour. WG told to FO, didn't affect the punt and never returned.

My answer to being called a dirty perverted bastard would be "Ah, we must have met before.  I'm sorry, I don't recall your face though. There have been so many..."

Offline Sheer Tights

Irate landlord was happy to accept rent earned through prostitution though.

And from two drunken poles who play loud music in the flat downstairs. Respectable neighbourhood my foot.