Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Username change  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Nerfherder

I’ve been trying to change my username for months. I have tonnes of reviews to post but won’t because my usernameatches my AW username. I keep getting an error that I’m not allowed to send messages (even to ‘head1’ the admin).
What should I do? I don’t want to post the reviews with the same username as AW…. Is there a way to get the attention of an admin?
I’ve filled in the choice to change my username lots of times, but always get a ‘cannot send’ error message.

Online myothernameis

I’ve been trying to change my username for months.

my user name matches my AW username.

What should I do?

6 Name change
No name changes allowed unless for a good reason. Mods decision is final.

But why dont you change your AW profile name

If want to contact a mod, or head one, bottom right report to mod
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:53:34 pm by daviemac »

Offline Billy no mates

6 Name change
No name changes allowed unless for a good reason. Mods decision is final.

But why dont you change your AW profile name

If want to contact a mod, or head one, bottom right report to mod

This is good advice. It’s very easy to change your AW username and once changed all previous messages and feedbacks will have the new name.

Offline big-al93

+1,this is what I did in the end.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’ve been trying to change my username for months. I have tonnes of reviews to post but won’t because my usernameatches my AW username. I keep getting an error that I’m not allowed to send messages (even to ‘head1’ the admin).
What should I do? I don’t want to post the reviews with the same username as AW…. Is there a way to get the attention of an admin?
I’ve filled in the choice to change my username lots of times, but always get a ‘cannot send’ error message.
You've posted one review in September 21, any further reviews have to be for meetings that took place within the last 6 months.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:52:35 pm by daviemac »

Offline LLPunting

How about HanSolo?
Or Scruffylookin?
BensFather?
Thedeadone?
Carpethugger?
IKnow?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 11:31:15 am by LLPunting »

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
OP since you have such a wealth of information to share I have changed your username,even though ,as it's been pointed out to you,it's easy to change on AW
We all looking forward to your contributions

Must add telling porkies to get username changed to site rules  :D

Offline FiveKnuckles

will be busy reading OPs reviews so gonna pop out to stock up on popcorn and beer  :D

Offline Stevelondon

will be busy reading OPs reviews so gonna pop out to stock up on popcorn and beer  :D

Sea salt crisps for me.

Offline PLeisure

OP since you have such a wealth of information to share I have changed your username,even though ,as it's been pointed out to you,it's easy to change on AW
We all looking forward to your contributions

Must add telling porkies to get username changed to site rules  :D
He probably took the advice and changed his AW name to Nerfherder  :lol:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
He probably took the advice and changed his AW name to Nerfherder  :lol:
Still no sign of a review though.  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Still no sign of a review though.  :unknown:
In fairness he hasn't logged on since he asked for the name change so i'm sure we will get a glut of reviews once he does, on the other hand perhaps he can't log in as he doesn't know his name has changed  :D

Offline lillythesavage

, on the other hand perhaps he can't log in as he doesn't know his name has changed  :D

That is so funny,  :D, tickled me anyway

Offline contentguy

I thought that was the point of Head1’s name change, thought it was pretty funny.

Online myothernameis

If head1 chose the new name for the op, love the meaning of nerfherder, but wonder if the op will love it

A nerfherder is an untamed, unkempt, and uneducated individual, which is similar to the redneck term   :D :D :D

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
Not guilty  And reviews on the way  :drinks:

Offline Nerfherder

Thank you admin! And yes, he isn’t to blame as I chose this myself. Although I did love some of these too - thanks LL!

How about HanSolo?
Or Scruffylookin?
BensFather?
Thedeadone?
Carpethugger?
IKnow?

I’ve just made it within the six month bracket for some reviews. First 2 reviews are up - both positives. I have 2 more North West (one positive one neutral), 1 south east (neutral) and one East Mids (positive) and one European advice post to write over the next few days.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Thank you admin! And yes, he isn’t to blame as I chose this myself. Although I did love some of these too - thanks LL!

I’ve just made it within the six month bracket for some reviews. First 2 reviews are up - both positives. I have 2 more North West (one positive one neutral), 1 south east (neutral) and one East Mids (positive) and one European advice post to write over the next few days.

And very well written and informative might i say!...

Offline Blackpool Rock

Good to see the OP has indeed made a contribution  :drinks:

Offline FiveKnuckles

First 2 reviews are up - both positives.

was expecting the usual two paragraphs from a leech :lol:    that's some proper journalism!  great write up  :drinks:   

Offline LLPunting

:drinks:

Good to see Leia got you out of the carbon-freezing.  Look forward to your continued contribution.  A punting rep isn't just about one
Kessel run.   ;)