Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What unique massages have you experienced?  (Read 11309 times)

Offline CalvinJWest

Hi,

I’ve had my fair share of massages with HE but they are all pretty much the same experience no matter which masseuse you see. That’s not a criticism, just an observation. Anyway, I’m keen to try something a bit different and wondered if anyone had experienced something that took them by surprise (in a good way). For example, I was in Cornwall recently and was looking to see what was around and came across this review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=321056.msg3347200#msg3347200

Unfortunately she wasn’t available but it got me wanting to try something a bit different and wondered if anyone had any good suggestions?

Many thanks

Offline bossanova

Was in Wales on business and I visited this lady – had an interesting massage involving coffee (!) then Nuru – could've had FS if wanted

Anyway review on my profile, appreciate it's a bit far from SE

External Link/Members Only

Offline farnbrojohn

A search for 'tie & tease' might be what you are looking for. Much better than a massage IMHO if done well.
Banned reason: 8 years, contributed fuck all, good lad, time to go Ho Ho Home
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Stevelondon

A search for 'tie & tease' might be what you are looking for. Much better than a massage IMHO if done well.

I’d go along with that.
Tie and tease, edging with RO…….. what’s not to like.

But as is said. Has to be with someone who knows what tie and tease is.

Offline contentguy

Well, i’d question you holding up “Cornish Wanderer’s” review, he’s a banned undesirable.

This lady’s fun and different External Link/Members Only

I saw her again 2 weeks ago.

Offline senordingdongs

Going back a few years I had a legit massage with a young woman it was going fine.  About 20 minutes in her phone went and she said she needed to go and her colleague would take over. No problem so I sat up and waited. Few minutes later a 40something lady dressed like a librarian walks into the room pulls off her dress. She then lies back in the massage table pulls her knickers to one side and starts masturbating.

Was slightly take aback but she then made it clear I should dine at her lady garden. After she’s came she thanked me put her dress back on and walked out. Since found out she was just a friend of the owner that was helping out that week.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 07:44:35 am by senordingdongs »

Offline lillythesavage

Visiting a massage provider today, but skipping the massage, does that count  :D

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Do like massage especially with tie and tease and edging elements thrown in.  One memorable for me was this one:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97792.msg1280215#msg1280215

See TiaTease gets a mention above too.  Have seen her too, bloody marvellous

Offline Stevelondon

Definitely have to see TiaTease.
I did message just to clarify something and she replied sounding absolutely lovely.

Offline houseboot

Well, i’d question you holding up “Cornish Wanderer’s” review, he’s a banned undesirable.

There was nothing wrong with his Reviews.

He just had a bad day when he decided to a have a go at Forum Helpers, predominately me, and then Mods, predominately Daviemac, and left Davie with no other option than to ban him.

Prior to that he seemed a reasonable member providing good advice for a part of the country where there are few SPs & punters.

Offline Thephoenix

Visiting Devi in Birkenhead may years ago when she first started out.
Didn't know what to expect but she blindfolded me, put the earplugs in and spent an amazing 2 hours of sensory deprivation including toys, feathers, flogging, wax etc,  ending with a fantastic handjob whilst using a wartenburg pinwheel over my nipples, cock and balls.
Pleasure and pain at it's best, .....and I only went for a massage. :rolleyes:

She's still advertising, but no idea what her current service is like.
It looks like the website hasn't changed for years.

External Link/Members Only

Offline contentguy

There was nothing wrong with his Reviews.

He just had a bad day when he decided to a have a go at Forum Helpers, predominately me, and then Mods, predominately Daviemac, and left Davie with no other option than to ban him.

Prior to that he seemed a reasonable member providing good advice for a part of the country where there are few SPs & punters.

I’ve not trawled his posts, but it struck me as odd that the OP asked for recommendations country wide (by not specifying a location and posting in general discussion) and gave an example from a banned member from Cornwall.  Especially when the OP has mostly punted in the SE with a couple of exceptions of WM and NE, but none in the SW.

Offline houseboot

I’ve not trawled his posts, but it struck me as odd that the OP asked for recommendations country wide (by not specifying a location and posting in general discussion) and gave an example from a banned member from Cornwall.  Especially when the OP has mostly punted in the SE with a couple of exceptions of WM and NE, but none in the SW.

The OP explained he was in Cornwall at the time which is how he came to read that Review. So there was nothing odd about him quoting it and no need for you to trawl his posts to understand.

Additionally, just because someone gets banned it doesn't mean everything that member previously did was bad. You didn't need to trawl Cornish Wanderer's history to understand why he was banned. You just needed to look at his last post although, for completeness, start 12 hours earlier here :-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279011.msg3481354#msg3481354

« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 10:43:47 pm by houseboot »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cornish_Wanderer fell on his sword 2 years ago over an (at the time) ex sex worker who was banned for demanding her last review was removed and being abusive to members on a thread that wasn't even about her despite public warnings from another one of the mods and several PMs from me.

The unfortunate thing for CW was he wasn't aware of what was going on behind the scenes or that the WG was wanting the review removed because she had met a BF 'retired' but continued to work behind his back.

BTW the SP is still working now.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 08:30:28 am by daviemac »

Offline spiralnotebook

Visiting Devi in Birkenhead may years ago when she first started out.

And her place easy to find with the Glastonbury/Stonehenge new age bus parked outside  :D.

Offline CalvinJWest

I was in Cornwall for work for a week and was looking to see what massages I could find on here. I found Cornish_Wonderer's post about Rose Cabbage and found the review really interesting. I've been bored with standard massages with HE's and it pushed me to find some more interesting massages. I did originally submit my post in the South East section because I live in the South East but someone moved it to general discussion. Hope that helps.

Offline chatbite

It's not local to you by any stretch of the imagination but in terms of a unique massage experience see my review of Lola Bell in Birmingham -  mind blowing and without a doubt someone I will see again!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=344857.0

Offline Thephoenix

And her place easy to find with the Glastonbury/Stonehenge new age bus parked outside  :D.
On occasions I've driven past, I've not seen the old library bus for ages.
Maybe she's moved.
She was certainly a character.
It must be 20 years since I last went. She was doing 4h with a guy for a while.
She even gave me an honouring perfumed bath once when I'd got fed up of the funny food taste sensory palava . :D
Despite all the hippy stuff, I had one of my best ever climaxes with her .

Offline HappyHarryIV

I had a massage a few years back where on my second visit I asked if I could do a reverse massage. She was clearly enjoying it and when asked, she let me eat her pussy, it tasted so good I stayed down there until she came. She then ran out of the room and was back in a couple of minutes, condom in hand telling me I need to fuck her before I left. I didn't want to be rude so obliged. She didn't want to charge me, but I made sure to leave what she would have earned. She did call me up a few weeks later, to ask why I hadn't been back and invited me directly to her house/flat - but I never bothered to go.

Offline Henry767

About 5 years back, near Bradford hospital, visited a Czech ( I think) masseuse. She was a well upholstered blonde lady and the massage room was covered on one wall by gaudy dolls in display boxes. The lady herself was like a large doll, with done up hair, wavy and curly. She was nice. The first unique thing was that at the beginning she cleaned my face and left the cream on until the end. She also used 2 vibratory, one huge one that grumbledcandcwhirledcawat, used on my back and legs. The other smaller and more conventional, used on my balls and cock before the happy end. Massage was good and I always had a bigger than normal cum. She let me grip her mighty thigh towards the end but that was as far as any touching went. A somewhat surreal experience but enjoyable.

Offline northface

I was taken by surprise when visiting a Chinese girl when she performed OWO whilst doing a handstand.

Offline Bonker

I had a not too dissimilar experience.
On a dark desert highway
Cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of pussy
Rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance
I saw shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for a shag
There she stood in the doorway
I heard my bell end ding
And I was thinking to myself
This could be Heaven or this could be  B&S
Then shoved up a candle
And she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor
I thought I heard them say
Charge heem extra for the seem.

Wish I could remember the name of the hotel.

Offline Thephoenix

:D . :D....with apologies to The Eagles. :thumbsup:

Offline mr.bluesky

I had a not too dissimilar experience.
On a dark desert highway
Cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of pussy
Rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance
I saw shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for a shag
There she stood in the doorway
I heard my bell end ding
And I was thinking to myself
This could be Heaven or this could be  B&S
Then shoved up a candle
And she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor
I thought I heard them say
Charge heem extra for the seem.

Wish I could remember the name of the hotel.

I think it was the Hotel Californication or am I confusing it with somewhere else  :D

Offline CalvinJWest

It's not local to you by any stretch of the imagination but in terms of a unique massage experience see my review of Lola Bell in Birmingham -  mind blowing and without a doubt someone I will see again!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=344857.0

Funnily enough, already seen and reviewed her. I was on business in Birmingham quite a while ago and she was very close to where my hotel was. She was indeed excellent and was definitely a great tie and tease session.

Offline pewpewpew

Most interesting massage I've had was from a girl in Milton Keynes. She got naked and asked me to lie on my back and she spent the whole hour playing with my cock and balls, slow tit wank and hand jobbing me into a frenzy. A proper edging experience. I did not ask for nor expect this. Profile disappeared soon after so never wrote a review and was never able to find her again.

Offline oldrascal

I had a 'one-off' experience some years ago, when I went for a massage in a parlour in Earl's Court.  After about 20 minutes of a half hour massage, when I was thoroughly 'primed', a second girl came in, and I had a 4-hander for the last few minutes. Sublime! Other times when I have tried a normal 4-hander, it hasn't been the same; guess I wasn't very lucky with the girls I had.

Offline dexpunt

I've had a soapy massage in Thailand a few times. Its my favourite type. For those who have had them they will know what i mean. For those who don't its a strange experience. Its like a night club with upto 100 glamorous Thai ladies sitting behind a glass screen and you can sit with a beer whilst you pick the one you fancy. Then you pay about 30 to 40 pounds and she takes you to a room which had a bath and a bed in it. for an hour she washes you all over. Masssages you with her body covered with soap suds. Then she rinses you down so everything is clean as a whistle. lastly finish off by having sex on the bed.......Wish there were places like this in the UK.

Offline mr.bluesky

I've had a soapy massage in Thailand a few times. Its my favourite type. For those who have had them they will know what i mean. For those who don't its a strange experience. Its like a night club with upto 100 glamorous Thai ladies sitting behind a glass screen and you can sit with a beer whilst you pick the one you fancy. Then you pay about 30 to 40 pounds and she takes you to a room which had a bath and a bed in it. for an hour she washes you all over. Masssages you with her body covered with soap suds. Then she rinses you down so everything is clean as a whistle. lastly finish off by having sex on the bed.......Wish there were places like this in the UK.

:thumbsup: oh yes, that brings back some happy memories 😊.  I've had a few Nuru massages from Thai ladies in this country but it's not quite the same.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 07:27:49 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Thephoenix

Yes always difficult to choose which lady on display....like a kid in a candy store.
.....and not forgetting the famous testicle massage. :wackogirl:

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes always difficult to choose which lady on display....like a kid in a candy store.
.....and not forgetting the famous testicle massage. :wackogirl:

Yours or hers ( if you chose a ladyboy by mistake)  :D

Offline Carl Adams

I was in a strange parlour in Manchester many years ago and the "room" was the whole of a top floor with bathroom - I had been attracted by the promise of "assisted bath".
Young lady was slim, blonde and sexy - small boobs and I remember an inverted nipple - she was going to be a doctor and was studying. She said. :-)

Anyways it was memorable - the bath was not that big and she accidentally managed to sit right down on my dick so I had penetrated her - she asked if she should carry on but as I was courting then, BB was not an option.

It was actually the massage I remember - she did the whole thing by kissing me all over my body and finished me off with a glorious 69 having asked again if I wanted to fuck her - she took my load and I was in love!!

Tried to go back 5 or 6 times but she was never on there again.  But probably the one I always remember.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 12:22:40 pm by Carl Adams »

Offline rocket88

I once had a SP slap both my ears at the same time like in that Tango advert - not requested and not pleasant!

Offline webpunter

The only place in the UK that i know that does nuru & soapy massages on a double airbed wet room set up is Soft Touch [ST] in Northampton
Much much better than the usual plastic sheet on a bed, much too firm
Used to go there quite a bit as a pit stop off the M1
Never seen any thai burds there IIRC, mostly british & EE
Shame as a petite thai burd sliding around would be fab
Some of the ST burds can be big units so you gotta choose carefully
You dont wanna have your back put out in b2b  :scare: :lol:

:thumbsup: oh yes, that brings back some happy memories 😊.  I've had a few Nuru massages from Thai ladies in this country but it's not quite the same.

Offline Keema

A fondly missed girl from Hungary aka Tina Hot would offer a rather skilled and dexterous footjob as part of her routine. Liked sucking her toes as well.

Offline simon07

I had a great one in Bangkok a few years ago.
I had NO chance of being allowed entry into their soapy massage in Tokyo!

Offline bossanova

I had a wonderful Nuru massage in Bangkok yesterday – field report (as such) in Thailand thread – a truly incredible experience!

Offline Celtic 69

One unique massage treatment I had was about 4 years ago. I use to regularly visit a very good looking Romanian professional masseuse. She was slim, good looking but completely legit despite me asking her a couple of times if HE was possible. She was in the NW4 area of London & might even be still active. Her professional massage was excellent & she only ever covered me with a tiny little towel, not much bigger than a flannel ! She could obviously see all my tackle which always gave me hope?

She use to have her massage table set up in her open plan living room  / kitchen, but later decorated a purpose bedroom into a treatment room.

This time it was still in her living room/kitchen.
Towards the end of the massage & whilst I was face up I asked her if she was ok to give me a HE this time?
Her answer came back as "you know I don't do that but if you really want one my friend is staying with me at the moment, she has done it before, do you want me to ask her?"

She went off to another downstairs room. I heard them talking in Romanian I presume & then came back to me & said "she'll be with you in a minute, it's £20 & you need to pay her ".
My legit masseuse then walked over to the kitchen area with her back turned & just started to generally do the washing up.
Her friend came into the room, poured some oil on my cock & tug me off to completion. All I could tell was she was about dress size 10 wearing tight leggings & t-shirts. She had long black hair & kept it draping over her face so I couldn't see her. I paid her the £20 & off she went back to another room again. My legit masseuse turned back around, came back over & just said "was that ok for you ".

Despite several more visits I never managed to get the legit masseuse to give me a HE & she told me that day was a one-off as her friend was only staying with her short term.

Bit vanella for this section but always a memory for me.
To this day, I don't know who she was or what she looked like facially. I might of visited her if she set up by herself but I wouldn't known?

Offline webpunter

@C69
Quality reporting
This kind of one off event is the reward for being an active punter
And for being politely persistent
Tho with a flannel size towel i would be thinking some potential

Offline webpunter

The flannel sized towel got me thinking
Forever ago was in lapland with the ex
Did some ski ing, had a bit of a wipeout & did my back in
Painful, so as there was a health spa at the hotel i booked a massage
Pretty sure that the massage burd used to be Finland's shot-put champion
However i was think she'll be strong, good for my back & have a very firm grip
Massive chebs
I took some extra cash [without the OH knowing] just in case
No chance, out came what i can only describe as a horse blanket to cover me up 

Offline Celtic 69

My thoughts exactly webpunter on the 'flannel ' it really was the smallest towel I'd ever seen & kept me going back for upto at least 6 or 7 times. Her professional massage was pretty damm good too & the fact I thought she was a fit looking girl helped.
The covering was virtually non existent especially when you had a raging hard on.
I suppose she just used it as a marker to unable herself not to brush pass your bits.

Offline webpunter

6 or 7 times wtf  :scare:
You have the patience of a Saint
Only had one non starter
An AMP near Clapham Common which turned out to be legit, ish.  Maybe i landed the wrong burd ?
Walked out, straight on the mobile calling a dead cert venue by Clapham Junction station on Lavender Hill, jumped in a taxi
The only positive that i was suitably gagging for it after having had 30 mins massage a few brushes at best

One indie massage burd did a very good job of teasing the shit outta me
Saying no, but then a few light touches 
Then saying bollox like she doesnt normally do it a professional massage only / then just with regulars / if she 'liked' you
She must have been laughing me saying stuff like " i'll deffo become a regular & i hope you like me "
Desperation setting in
A full on tease
The WSWS scenario as a one off was good fun, like i had to work for it

My idea now of WSWS is whether there will be full on b2b / decent edging / RO & OWO

Edit:  WSWS is only ever worth it with a real fittie
Like a really average burd or a bit of a chunker suggesting they dont do extras its like " are you having a laarf ", chop chop
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 01:31:03 am by webpunter »

Offline LLPunting

My thoughts exactly webpunter on the 'flannel ' it really was the smallest towel I'd ever seen & kept me going back for upto at least 6 or 7 times. Her professional massage was pretty damm good too & the fact I thought she was a fit looking girl helped.
The covering was virtually non existent especially when you had a raging hard on.
I suppose she just used it as a marker to unable herself not to brush pass your bits.

She had you pegged from the beginning and simply baited the hook you swallowed for multiple sessions and loads of cash in her pocket.

Offline webpunter

Me thinks @C69 would have gladly put up with pegging to get some action, even paid extra  ;)

Talk about getting a tug [or rather not] 'on the line', she cast it out & got one every time

She had you pegged from the beginning and simply baited the hook you swallowed for multiple sessions and loads of cash in her pocket.

Offline mr.bluesky

I have been to a few Thai massage places where they massage your feet then do that thing where they pull on your toes to make them crack . Not sure if I like this, I'm always worried they will dislocate one of them and I'll be limping out the shop. :scare: they do the same with your hand and crack your fingers. I prefer my bones to be left uncracked.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 07:29:25 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Henry767

Whether the crack is best left unboned is another matter...

Offline Celtic 69

In my defence I was having a few sports related injuries at the time and the legit side of her massage was sorting them out........just a shame she didn't sort me out !
And yes, with her I would have gone for the pegging...   :D

Offline LLPunting

I have been to a few Thai massage places where they massage your feet then do that thing where they pull on your toes to make them crack . Not sure if I like this, I'm always worried they will dislocate one of them and I'll be limping out the shop. :scare: they do the same with your hand and crack your fingers. I prefer my bones to be left uncracked.

Knew a guy who visited a chiro who worked him over and cracked his back, not long after he started getting tingling and loss of sensation down one side, went to doctor who referred him on... discovered it had aggravated a developing problem in his spine and he had to go for high risk surgery that could've left him paraplegic.

I tend not to repeat ladies who are too eager to crack joints or don't properly appreciate how heavy they are before using their bodyweight.