Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why punting is for smart people  (Read 2565 times)

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Going through the topics you created a lot seem a bit silly to say the least, questions either someone very young and very new not just to punting, but sex in general would ask or someone who isn't naive but trolling. As I've said before not every thought requires a topic, I post very few topics and go for things which aren't covered. Also if you are genuinely interested in the question it's good etiquette to reply back even to say thank you.

To answer the topic punting is for people who often have little or few other options.
There are also loads who have many options yet still choose to punt.
(If I've misunderstood your comment, do say so.)

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I never came across these sites before, here are some links:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Also we should not be discussing other forums on here.
Says the guy who went one further and posted links.
:rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

In general I’m in agreement with the op, although obviously everybody’s situation differs and it probably wasn’t the best use of language!

For me, the stupidest decisions I have made with regards sex/relationships have been with civvies or chasing civvies.

Although, ironically I would also say that if you’re stupid you should definitely stick to punting  :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
There are also loads who have many options yet still choose to punt.
(If I've misunderstood your comment, do say so.)
Well, it is a comment meant to be taken at face value there is no subtext. You will see it time and time again "wife hasn't fucked me for 10 years", "wife doesn't give me a blowjob", "can't be bothered with psychos, tinder, going on the pull", "prefer to fuck Polish, Romanian, Russian girls and they're not into me in real life", "difficult to find people who are kinky".

And I'm not doubting there are friendly, attractive men that have lots of options. But most of us normalise something that isn't socially acceptable and the above are our justification to go down this twisted path.

Also, this is first thing in the morning for me so turn off that critical Cancerian brain of yours as I expect grammatical errors.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 08:24:59 am by Ali Katt »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Says the guy who went one further and posted links.
:rolleyes:
yep
I was being ironic.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Well, it is a comment meant to be taken at face value there is no subtext. You will see it time and time again "wife hasn't fucked me for 10 years", "wife doesn't give me a blowjob", "can't be bothered with psychos, tinder, going on the pull", "prefer to fuck Polish, Romanian, Russian girls and they're not into me in real life", "difficult to find people who are kinky".

And I'm not doubting there are friendly, attractive men that have lots of options. But most of us normalise something that isn't socially acceptable and the above are our justification to go down this twisted path.

Also, this is first thing in the morning for me so turn off that critical Cancerian brain of yours as I expect grammatical errors.
:D  :thumbsup: