Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to write a review with an unusual situation  (Read 925 times)

Offline gthunter

I'm asking for help because I had an unusual situation and I would like to write a review, but I wouldn't writing anything wrong against forum rules.
I've been meeting a girl from Vivast; so, I had many problem about the time, because she delayed twice and I had to wait there for 40 minutes, so I had a walk.
Crossing her place more than ones, I noticed a guy nearby the place but, because the place was a bit crowded that night, I didn't think about that.
I managed to go in, the guy was there; she wasn't the one in pictures, she was quite ugly, but I was there mostly for a massage.
At the end the service was very good, in fact I decided to come back and I had the same problem about delaying and I noticed again this guy there.
So I decided to hide and check what he was doing, even because this time the place was deserted and there was no reason, in the night, about someone staying there.
I've seen a colleague going in and this guy was probably taking a pic or video about who was going in, then I kindly apologised with her that I had a problem and went away.
So, can I write all that in a review? I really want to do that because It's a safety matter...

Thanks guys
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 01:46:00 pm by gthunter »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You need to have an agreed booking before you can post a review. You need to have made contact by phone, txt, email or whatever means and the SP must have agreed to see you at a given time on a given day.

If you are turning up 'on spec' then you can post as a warning on the discussions thread of your area.   :hi:

Offline NigelF

You need to have an agreed booking before you can post a review. You need to have made contact by phone, txt, email or whatever means and the SP must have agreed to see you at a given time on a given day.

If you are turning up 'on spec' then you can post as a warning on the discussions thread of your area.   :hi:

He did seem to have an agreed booking the 2nd time as well otherwise he wouldn't have apologised to the WG.

I'm asking for help because I had an unusual situation and I would like to write a review, but I wouldn't writing anything wrong against forum rules.
I've been meeting a girl from Vivast; so, I had many problem about the time, because she delayed twice and I had to wait there for 40 minutes, so I had a walk.
Crossing her place more than ones, I noticed a guy nearby the place but, because the place was a bit crowded that night, I didn't think about that.
I managed to go in, the guy was there; she wasn't the one in pictures, she was quite ugly, but I was there mostly for a massage.
At the end the service was very good, in fact I decided to come back and I had the same problem about delaying and I noticed again this guy there.
So I decided to hide and check what he was doing, even because this time the place was deserted and there was no reason, in the night, about someone staying there.
I've seen a colleague going in and this guy was probably taking a pic or video about who was going in, then I kindly apologised with her that I had a problem and went away.
So, can I write all that in a review? I really want to do that because It's a safety matter...

Thanks guys

There's no reason in the rules that I can see that would stop you from saying any of that. Indeed I think that's all very relevant and helpful info so if anything it's encouraged that you write all that.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
He did seem to have an agreed booking the 2nd time as well otherwise he wouldn't have apologised to the WG.

There's no reason in the rules that I can see that would stop you from saying any of that. Indeed I think that's all very relevant and helpful info so if anything it's encouraged that you write all that.

He asked if he can post a review and I pointed out the rules regarding reviews, him saying " in fact I decided to come back" as against "make another appointment" could mean he was returning to a walk up place and didn't actually have an appointment.

I prefer not to speculate and leave it to the OP as he is the one who knows for sure if he had an appointment or not. Both options are available to him, with an appointment - a review, without an appointment - post as a warning.

Offline gthunter

I had a meeting first time, and second time, after few days, I had a booked appiontment  but I canceled it.

Offline LLPunting

Errr guys, OP just told us everything he wanted to refrain from saying in a review!  We all know now!   :dash:

OP, go ahead and review the SP including a description of the lurker so others know what he looks like and where he tends to loiter.

Did your stalking lead you to find out who this dude is?  Someone hired by your work to find out why it's employees are sloping off for massages?  Colleagues spying on one another?  Is blackmail in the offing?  Or an assault?

« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 03:15:54 pm by LLPunting »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I had a meeting first time, and second time, after few days, I had a booked appiontment  but I canceled it.

If you had an appointment and cancelled because of the bloke outside or because of the delay then a negative review is justified for either of those reasons.   :hi:

Online Moby Dick

Do you think the WG is aware of this “guy”?
Maybe a landlord, complaining neighbour, stalker, ??
Blackmailing pimp?
Would be good to warn others preferably with a link, but I think you should also question the WG without compromising yourself.

Online RogerBoner

I've seen a colleague going in
Or do you just mean a fellow punter?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Was it Gary or Sergei waiting for their profits?

Online scutty brown

WHO IS THE GIRL?

The most important element is missing

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Possibly one of the neighbourhood watch style groups getting evidence to give to Policeman Plod?

Or one of these name n shame groups. I read / saw a website that put photos of people, peoples cars and WGs' getting into them at a drive round RLD area.

Offline gthunter

I had explanation, it's a safer situation than expected.
Review will follow soon.

Thanks guys for you help