Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork photos  (Read 481 times)

Offline chodu1

I've just wasted six hours wasting time, surfing around, wanking, checking fucking adultwork and this forum!

I have an important point to make:

What kind of cunts are they on Adultwork? literally 90% of photos are shitty blurred out pics that remind me of buying a second hand ipod off ebay. And they are both the same - Fucking bunch of cunts trying to hide something.

With the quality of cameras on phones nowadays even my 80yr old mum can take a decent photo. So why cant these fucking halfass cocksucker pimps or these fuckwitted independent bitches??? 

Fucking pissed off.

Offline tantric talents

Probably because as you have alluded to, Sergei is not too hot with his photoshopping talent so he would rather you not see what you might not like?

Offline chodu1

I have been amusing myself by searching for profiles where you can see the veri photo.... and my oh my I feel like i have been scammed just by looking at the profile pic of some 22y old and seeing a veri photo of a 50y old bag. I fucking hate myself as much as it really happened.

Actually I remember some thread like this already, where ppl posted the fake pics and the real hideous veri pics which were hilarious.