Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To good to be true? Kate Leicester  (Read 1642 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Online scutty brown

Yandex reckons this is the same girl, don't ring the number though its a premium rate fake
External Link/Members Only

most adverts on this site use adverts stolen from elsewhere

looks to me like she may be a bit underweight.......possible sign of something to worry about. Go in with your eyes open

Yr Blaidd

Definitely the same girl in all three ads.  Look at the tattoos,, (although don't be fooled by those taken looking in a mirror).

Two different phone numbers  07015 200462, & 07404 273779

I also would be a little suspicious..

Here is an article on scam phone numbers... External Link/Members Only 

Offline Knny

She's been reviewed on here before.  Someone mentioned that they didn't like her teeth.  She's been in Leicester for a while now.  I've not seen her, but I get the feeling she's better than the expectations from standard Romanians.

Online Hotdogboy88

Her teeth are rank. Her tits on the other hand will make you say who gives a fuck about her teeth.

Offline Formicahunt

This girl has been around Leicester since at least 2011 because that's when I saw her for a really sub standard threesome with another girl who clearly wasn't as experienced as the girl in question. She's had all sorts of names since then and seems to have dumped the eyebrow piercing that was a bit of a turn off.

She's kept her figure though.

Online scutty brown

This girl has been around Leicester since at least 2011....................

The profiles say her age now is 21, so something is wrong there. If the age is right she started work aged 14 or earlier

Offline Formicahunt

The profiles say her age now is 21, so something is wrong there. If the age is right she started work aged 14 or earlier

I would imagine she'll still be 21 in another 7 years time

Offline MajorPayne

This girl has been around Leicester since at least 2011 because that's when I saw her for a really sub standard threesome with another girl who clearly wasn't as experienced as the girl in question. She's had all sorts of names since then and seems to have dumped the eyebrow piercing that was a bit of a turn off.

She's kept her figure though.
Yes nice figure, are her breasts enhanced?

Offline MajorPayne

Yandex reckons this is the same girl, don't ring the number though its a premium rate fake
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the heads-up, I would have completely missed that

The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) is raising awareness of the methods used by fraudsters to trick victims into calling apparent mobile phone numbers beginning with “070”which transpire to be premium rate numbers.