Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage ng9 beeston  (Read 1339 times)

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only

Anyone paid a visit to this woman. I had a few messages and seems legit but haven’t been yet. I sometimes like the thrill of a massage and being wanked off by a British woman...  :D

Offline RogerBoner

Big tits and Email communication, the perfect combination Jimmy  :lol:

Offline badsin

Offline NervousJ

Looks quite chunky :hi:

Not much beats Emma I will admit...I think it’s just  the thrill of the unknown.

Offline Space Invader

Each to their own - personally it doesn't float my boat  - I want thrilling -NOT killing !! 

Offline Mattsure199

Stay well clear!! I went about 2 weeks ago. £70 for one hour which was suppose to be fully naked with h/e. What I got was about 20mins massage and was then asked To turn over (Massage wasn’t great) she then removed her top and pulled her leggings down and apologised that she wasn’t able to take them off fully as she had shoes on. She then started with the worst tug I have ever received. She did encourage that I could play with her tits. I tried to have a feel of her pussy but she stepped away. She is extremely hairy down there. Once I had finished she gave me a bit of kitchen roll to clean myself up with and I was out the door in under half an hour.

This was the worst experience All round. The massage was poor and she just seemed like she didn’t want to be there. She advised she is new to this and she has only Been doing it a few days which you could tell.

Offline goodolnick

I recognise those Tits!  Seems like a new Venture!!!

Offline NervousJ

Thanks all.

Think il give it a miss. I thought someone must have been. :hi:

Offline youdontknowme

Has she called it quits already?

Seems the advert has vanished

Offline djlionheart

Her ad vanishes from time to time, I haven't had to pleasure of meeting up with her. She has sent me a text for a couple of texts with her working times but due to my work Rota nothing's lined up yet.