Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Audrey Astor, Oxford - Timewaster  (Read 612 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6116368) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cunning Punt]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I tried to book Audrey previously but initially no reply then she texted the following day to say sorry she had been fully booked, so gave her another go when she returned to Oxford.

We arranged a meet for that evening - 30mins @£130. But the warning signs were there with very patchy comms. She later pushed the booking back an hour but did not respond to my texts that asked her for a postcode (which I had also requested in the morning) and made clear the time I needed to leave home. Indeed the supposed booking time came and went without any further contact from her, or even later that night or the following morning.

So in summary, Audrey didn't fulfil the booking and while I didn't travel, she did rather waste my time. Yes, I should have guessed that this would happen and arranged a Plan B but that isn't really the point, and it's an automatic negative review.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 06:30:30 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline funlovingguy

i have seen audrey and she does duo with vivian grace, not sure why she dint make it, but i can confrim she is good

Offline Cunning Punt

i have seen audrey and she does duo with vivian grace, not sure why she dint make it, but i can confrim she is good

She may or may be good but if she doesn't fulfil the booking then one won't find out. And it wasn't just the fact she didn't make it (probably had a better offer) but the appalling comms that left me hanging.