Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai spa in Kenilworth.  (Read 996 times)

Online mr.bluesky

Passing through the town of Kenilworth the other day I noticed a new * Thai massage shop called Thai Née spa . No advert on Gumtree but they do have their own website. Anyone tried it yet ? Strange pricing structure £37 for half hour and £57 for the hour. I somehow get the feeling that this could be a bona-fide place with no extras on offer  :unknown:
Strange that a small town like Kenilworth now has at least 3 massage places all within a stones throw of each other.
It's also on the main road which goes through Kenilworth which could be a bit awkward if you are local to the area. (assuming if they do offer extras)

* I assume its new as I've never noticed it before despite passing through many times in my car.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 06:25:23 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline goodolnick

Well spotted.
The owner looks quite hot!

Online mr.bluesky

Well spotted.
The owner looks quite hot!

Looking on Google maps it looks like a new shop that has taken over the premises of a nail shop that used to be at that address.  Might try and get a visit in next week 🤔

Offline shed

Her name sounds familiar. Not sure if it's the same person but a lady of the same name used to work some time ago at Stratford Henley Street Thai place above the antique centre .

Haven't seen her so don't know if she offered any extras
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 08:46:16 pm by shed »

Offline l1mpd1ck

It was a hairdressers where some girls had massage rooms upstairs

Offline l1mpd1ck

....and there used to be a Gumtree ad for a Thainee in Kenilworth

Online mr.bluesky

Looks like they've got the complete premises now.

Online fredhiggins

Four places now in little old Kenilworth. Thainee, Thai Lanna, Chinese Willow Wellness on Station Rd, and the Thai place on Common Lane.

Online mr.bluesky

Four places now in little old Kenilworth. Thainee, Thai Lanna, Chinese Willow Wellness on Station Rd, and the Thai place on Common Lane.

That's a lot of rub and tug places for such a small town. Is the one on common lane still going ? Probably has more massage shops than nearby Coventry and Leamington Spa put together :unknown:

Offline l1mpd1ck

That's a lot of rub and tug places for such a small town. Is the one on common lane still going ? Probably has more massage shops than nearby Coventry and Leamington Spa put together :unknown:
4 is a lot for Kenilworth.  Perhaps the trade comes from guys while their wives shop in Waitrose.  I can  think of more than 4 in Coventry