Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Tits, Better Service  (Read 1601 times)

Offline titanph

I've punted a few times all to differing results. The best punts have been with Smiley Sindy and Ruby Woo1. They are truly great at what they do. But i'm looking for a girl who performs like them with big tits. All the girls i've seen with big tits just don't perform because they expect their tits to do all the work.

Does anyone know of any big titted girls that perform like the 2 i've mentioned.

Offline thetinman007

I'm also interested in this. Gonna keep an eye on this thread!

Offline collector

Plenty of busty good SP. Mind to be more specific with your criteria?
Not sure what you are looking for. I just know the two you said are both MILF and Sindy is particularly good doing OWO.

Offline titanph

cheers for the reply collector, first comment was a bit vague.

All I know is that i've been with a few busty SP's and they've always rested on the fact their tits were big (seemed uninterested and just wanted to get through the time).

Sindy and Ruby both seem interested and want to look after the punter and was just wondering if there is a busty SP who would do that?

Offline russell sprout

Have you got a link to Ruby Woo1? Looked on aw but no joy

Offline SamLP

Have you got a link to Ruby Woo1? Looked on aw but no joy

Use the search bar on the top right part of this page, type Ruby Woo and her reviews will come up linked with the AW page

Offline russell sprout

Use the search bar on the top right part of this page, type Ruby Woo and her reviews will come up linked with the AW page
Thanks I searched "Ruby Woo1" as it appears in the OP ha ha

Online webpunter

I'm also interested in this. Gonna keep an eye on this thread!
+1 got my attention.  Preferably big tits - with some help.  Less likely for the big tits to be accompanied by a big arse

Offline collector

cheers for the reply collector, first comment was a bit vague.

All I know is that i've been with a few busty SP's and they've always rested on the fact their tits were big (seemed uninterested and just wanted to get through the time).

Sindy and Ruby both seem interested and want to look after the punter and was just wondering if there is a busty SP who would do that?
Agree with Sam, I was about to link Busty Angel but I forgot about Ellie Rose, they fit your criteria.
It's too easy also to mention Adele, Platinum Cindy and Dee. I've met all of them and they are great, I think you already know them.

You may also have a look to this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8581.0 It needs a bit more research because has links for prossies in all over the UK and you then need to read the reviews as well to find who is good or not, possibly in the last pages for the recent ones.

Offline JamesRockford

OP I've seen/reviewed both these ladies are you specifically looking for milfs?

Offline titanph

Collector - thanks for all your help, got a starting point now.

Rockford - literally just a big tit sp that services like those 2.

Offline titanph

Just want to add that a milf with big tits that provides a great service is also welcome.

Online webpunter

Just want to add that a milf with big tits that provides a great service is also welcome.
If u 2 be around Northampton you won't go far wrong with Cassie @ Soft Touch.  Nothin wrong with a bit of milfage ..