Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Suspect review] milliex91x - No show and now won't return my deposit  (Read 2335 times)

W5_gent

External Link/Members Only

Long story short....paid a large amount in advance (several hundred pounds) as we were planning to go to a public event and I didn't want to walk around with a large amount of cash late at night. Cancelled twice at short notice, first time, two hours before the meet and the second, using the time old classic "My mum has just died" excuse. She's still logging into AW daily so somehow I find her excuse a bit hard to believe and if you can log into AW, you can log into your online banking.

She has had good reviews so she may be good for some, just don't send her a deposit to secure your booking

Offline boomting_

Offline zulu-lance

Offline punk

Sounds like a load of Bollocks.

Call the old bill,she has committed Fraud.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 10:51:19 pm by punk »

Offline gash bash

hehhe but sorry about your situation.  Mate thats desperation taking prossie to public event. Was it a swingers party?

Offline backofthenet

External Link/Members Only

Long story short....paid a large amount in advance (several hundred pounds) as we were planning to go to a public event and I didn't want to walk around with a large amount of cash late at night. Cancelled twice at short notice, first time, two hours before the meet and the second, using the time old classic "My mum has just died" excuse. She's still logging into AW daily so somehow I find her excuse a bit hard to believe and if you can log into AW, you can log into your online banking.

She has had good reviews so she may be good for some, just don't send her a deposit to secure your booking

I tried to meet her recently - a couple of times in fact, and she became uncontactable on the day. She also gave me the "mum has died" excuse the second time round. Unlike you, however, I didn't pay her SEVERAL HUNDRED NOTES IN ADVANCE!!!!  :scare:

Sorry, don't want to sound sanctimonious, but I think you know that was a bit silly.

I am still hopeful that one day I'll meet her, and if so I'll mention that she owes you some dosh.

Never, EVER pay girls in this way. Not ever.

cockneybstrd

Come on lads geezer got turned over here

Though what the fuck he was doing taking a whore to social event that he hadnt met before god knows

raylondoner

hehhe but sorry about your situation.  Mate thats desperation taking prossie to public event. Was it a swingers party?

Not so far fetched actually as I went to a famous party venue in Croydon once and a guy turned up with a rather lovely, popular and reasonably local wg - he was prepared to share and, in my opinion, she was the star of the party, taking on all cummers, so to speak.  :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

If you paid her money, do you have her full name and bank account then?

If so, then you are in a much stronger position. Threaten to report her to not just AW to get her profile shut down but the police and, as you have her name, "out" her as a prostitute on Facebook to her family and friends.

I would ask for your money back, rather than any service, because she has proven herself to be untrustworthy.

Offline gash bash

Offline dubhcarr

If so, then you are in a much stronger position. Threaten to report her to not just AW to get her profile shut down but the police and, as you have her name, "out" her as a prostitute on Facebook to her family and friends.

I would ask for your money back, rather than any service, because she has proven herself to be untrustworthy.

+1 good points

Offline Cunning Punt

aaannnd its gone

the profile

Surprise, surprise. The act of a guilty woman.

Offline pumps

one of her fluffy cunt white knight followers must of tipped her off.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Well done, Pumps...

OP, sent you a PM

Offline Jimmyredcab

shes flabby too

Anyone who books a pro$$ie with a shit photo like that deserves to get scammed.

Ludwig

[Removed by admin at polite request - 14/09/2016]

Offline pumps

[Removed by admin at polite request - 14/09/2016]

you fucking VERIFICATION PHOTO LEGEND!!

do you just scout aw for veri pics? 24/7  :drinks:

Offline A33

She bid on my a reverse booking for this Friday i was speaking to her and was going to accept sent me couple photos but she looks like a dog in this photo! Had a lucky escape !

Offline pumps

She bid on my a reverse booking for this Friday i was speaking to her and was going to accept sent me couple photos but she looks like a dog in this photo! Had a lucky escape !

Upload the photos!

Offline A33

Will do! She clamimed to have some great job in the city which looks like a lie lol

Offline Royd30

Agree should have called in 5 O that would at least have put a stop to her scamming people. Scum of the earth they prey on us being afraid, name and shame post the pictures...rgds

Offline Belgarion

Not sure why you would pay a deposit in the first place.

You live and learn

Offline hendrix

Never, ever pay a deposit. However, you must know her real name and account details so shouldn't be too hard to get the old bill involved and you have leverage with her to ensure you get your money back.

cockneybstrd

Never, ever pay a deposit. However, you must know her real name and account details so shouldn't be too hard to get the old bill involved and you have leverage with her to ensure you get your money back.

Especially when she claims to have an important job in the city

Always makes me laugh the amount of outcall only girls who claim to have important jobs in the city

Online Stealthmode

Having worked at a bank, and the name of the account is irrelevant. You can put Mickey Mouse as the beneficiary and as long as the sort code and account number is correct the funds will deposit.

Of course having the number will allow the police to identify the person via the bank, but i doubt they will share that information with you.

I guess the safest way is to NEVER send a deposit. At most I may be tempted to pay a tenner towards a cab Ive ordered with someone Ive met before, but then Again Ive never done an outcall.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:39:38 am by Stealthmode »

Offline punk

Offline Dicky

That would be a bit silly as the girl now also has his full name and account number!   :scare:

OP you were stupid in paying her a deposit because you were leery against walking around with cash. There are cash points literally all over this city! You do not deserve any sympathy though I do hope this has taught you a valuable lesson

Offline Cunning Punt

That would be a bit silly as the girl now also has his full name and account number!   :scare:

OP you were stupid in paying her a deposit because you were leery against walking around with cash. There are cash points literally all over this city! You do not deserve any sympathy though I do hope this has taught you a valuable lesson

As I said, threatening the above might have been enough and was worth a try rather than just doing absolutely nothing and automatically saying goodbye to hundreds of quid.

If that didn't work, then obviously he has to make a call depending on his circumstances. I guess he is going to write it off and put it down to experience.

Of course he was stupid paying a deposit and he himself realises that - more than enough people have told him now.

Offline Tonyleung

Maybe it was OP....

You couldn't make it up....

Post report by W5_gent
« on: Today at 01:07:02 pm »
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1297824
Comment: Inaccuracies
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:10:15 pm by Tonyleung »

Offline punk

Just another loony as i thought originally.

Offline pumps

Maybe it was OP....

Post report by W5_gent

Op  probably got cold feet because the prossie  started to black mail him.

Or she offered him some sex if he rewithdrew his post.

One or the other  :lol:

Offline punk

Op  probably got cold feet because the prossie  started to black mail him.

Or she offered him some sex if he rewithdrew his post.

One or the other  :lol:

Another loony.

Offline PLeisure

Maybe it was OP....

Post report by W5_gent
That post report got him banned  :sarcastic: