Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Afraid of catching std to punt  (Read 3421 times)

Offline Masgla

Hi everyone,

I have punted before but only massages and I have not gone for full service. One thing that has stopped me in particular is this fear of catching an std. They can so easily be spread and that is with protection such as herpes which you can get just by kissing. I just worry that Im spending money to catch a std as silly as that may sound.

This is a very genuine thread and just curious to know others peoples thoughts on this and do you think its me worrying too much? have you caught anything from a working girl?

TailSeeker

Let me lay this out simply for you. HSV1 (oral herpes) 70% of the population have, most get it by age 5. Chances are you've already got it. Just pretty much all of us don't remember having an outbreak.

As for the rest, condoms will minimise or eliminate risk. Or the symptoms will be fairly obvious to see (syphilis as an example). Contraction tends to occur due to misuse on condoms (no it is not safe to rub your bare dick on the lips of a pussy or over the clit).

If you use condoms, stick to WGs who insist on good behaviour, and get tested regularly. You'll generally do okay.

I say generally, as shit does happen sometimes.

Offline Foxtail17

Hi everyone,

I have punted before but only massages and I have not gone for full service. One thing that has stopped me in particular is this fear of catching an std. They can so easily be spread and that is with protection such as herpes which you can get just by kissing. I just worry that Im spending money to catch a std as silly as that may sound.

This is a very genuine thread and just curious to know others peoples thoughts on this and do you think its me worrying too much? have you caught anything from a working girl?

If you are this worried I would take up another hobby. Always some element of risk in punting but no pain no gain as they say. I think the only thing I have ever caught after a punt is the bus home.

Offline king tarzan

panzie wimp.. JUST DON'T PUNT THEN....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

This topic has been done to death, use the search function and read what people have already said.

If you are this worried this hobby is not for you.

Online hendrix

You're definitely going to die at some point. So yeah, don't risk anything.

Offline smiths

Hi everyone,

My advice is forget punting and take up knitting which can be a fulfilling hobby.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
My advice is forget punting and take up knitting which can be a fulfilling hobby.

There is always a risk with that; those needles are quite sharp....

Offline Doc Holliday

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline David1970

Hi everyone,

Don't punt, wank but wear surgical gloves, you never know.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Hi everyone,

1. Have you read stats on transmission, transmission isn't 100% it's a lot less and that's assuming the person has an STI?
2. Yes STIs are present but how many people, what proportion of the population do you think has one (herpes excluded because most people have encountered it, dealt with it often without knowing)?
3. Have you ever visited a GUM clinic for professional advice?

End of the day it's your risk, your health, your life and your personal relationships however fear, guilt and shame can be very restrictive.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:24:20 am by Strawberry »

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  I started this hobby in the mid 1970`s  :scare: :scare: :scare:

I like many barebaked before the big scare in the 80`s since then always used condom and I very very rarely eat pussy :P I go to Gum clinic every 8-10 months and never shag a civie without protection either..(rare event these days but did used to happen :dance:) The only thing that I have ever had is a sore and swollen dick from over wanking  :crazy: :wacko: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and shagging :) :) both times I made mistake of thinking it was something worse and drank loads of cranberry jucie which just added to the bladder iratation... :unknown:

It is quite plain what sort of WG looks after herself and those that dont if you have difficulty working it out maybe the wanking with girl in room is way to go  :drinks: :drinks:

I maybe have been lucky or just average as I have not caught any thing in almost 40 years except a cold maybe......next time  :D :D :D

added after posting worst thing Ive had was Jock Itch caused by plastic trousers and sweating on hot day Christ it looked like i`d got plague :scare: :scare: I paniced like hell but Gum clinic told me instantly :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:57:08 am by GreyDave »

Offline king tarzan

I love boxing... If I was scared of hurting my body and face I would never of learned to box nearly 30 years ago..
I adore beautiful women, if I'm scared of catching anything then I would never go.. stay celibate....
Everything has pro's and con's..

Otherwise stay in bed and indoors 24/7..
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 09:49:45 am by king tarzan »

Offline Sebco

Make hole in your mattress? U won’t need to stress.

Offline workinallweek

I feel suddenly attracted to kniting ...... I wonder if my cake making friend also knits .......
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I still Smith's comment from a few years ago, regarding this topic....

Punting is not for the weak or the faint-hearted.

Offline king tarzan

I still Smith's comment from a few years ago, regarding this topic....

Punting is not for the weak or the faint-hearted.

It's for men who have the eye of the 🐅

Online Waterhouse

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:25:33 am by Yondu616 »

Offline king tarzan

Or the smell of a Korous.  :lol:

👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Offline Belgarion

Hi everyone,

As smiths usually says, take up knitting or stamp collection.

You are far more likely to catch something from Beth in HR who barebacks everyone and thinks the pill is enough.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You've been a member for a year now either use your willy or jog on.

Offline theejaculator

Hi everyone,

What if your arm bursts?!?

Offline winkywanky

...then use the other hand, duh?  :D

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hi everyone,

Fuck sake . Just fuck off
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Hobbit

Hi everyone,

There are too many of these bullshit posts going around lately. If you’re really worried, then don’t do it and stop asking for opinions. There is enough information on this forum for people to make their own decisions. If you cannot decide  then take up another hobby and have a wank! :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Offline Home Alone

👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Sorry, kt, we've never mer so I'm not sure which one's you!

;)  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:53:00 pm by Home Alone »

Offline David1970

There are too many of these bullshit posts going around lately. If you’re really worried, then don’t do it and stop asking for opinions. There is enough information on this forum for people to make their own decisions. If you cannot decide  then take up another hobby and have a wank! :dash:

The bullshit post started the day Jeramy Kyle was taken of air, I think they are more appropriate for his show than here, just saying.

Online Waterhouse

Offline theoldmaggot

Buy a sex doll if you are really worried

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

Litmwa

Man OP you wouldn’t make it as a swinger.

Offline David1970

Man OP you wouldn’t make it as a swinger.

I don't think the OP would make it outside of his special home, forget about swinging.

Offline TTGR

OP every punter is on daily aciclovir for frequent herpes attacks, triple therapy for HIV and 5 antibiotics for drug resistant Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia by approximately our 5th punt.

:hi:

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Online mr.bluesky

Buy a jizz mag and introduce your cock to mrs palm and her five daughters   :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

Fuck sake . Just fuck off
Ah Bex you could have had an hour naughtiness with him.

Online myothernameis

Hi everyone,

Going by your other posts, are you looking for help, or just trolling

Its actually kind of frightening to think about how many cocks she has taken up the ass 😳

Hey guys

Who would you recommend for a footjob in Glasgow?

Went to see Alina from gumtree in Glasgow not long ago and her attitude was shocking! If it were not for those voluptuous breasts i would have walked halfway through the massage

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
My bets a troll as are 99% of people who start such threads ... so yeah il stick with fuck off .
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
My bets a troll as are 99% of people who start such threads ... so yeah il stick with fuck off .
He might have a warm mouthful of Glasgow's finest for you.

Offline Colston36

Going by your other posts, are you looking for help, or just trolling

"Its actually kind of frightening to think about how many cocks she has taken up the ass 😳"

I wonder if he dreams of sticking his tongue up there in the interests of research.

To return to the alleged topic, the last time I had a dose was 51 years ago. Since then have fucked my way round the world and none the worse, though it takes a lot more time and effort now.

Offline Doc Holliday

To return to the alleged topic, the last time I had a dose was 51 years ago. Since then have fucked my way round the world and none the worse, though it takes a lot more time and effort now.

There is a good chance though you will be a carrier of new variant HIV. This is believed to have an incubation period of around 52 years before symptoms show. There is no known test or treatment for this and it is thought condoms do not offer full protection.

Offline Home Alone

I think the only thing I have ever caught after a punt is the bus home.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bunbury

Like this one, spot on  :thumbsup:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
He's gone a bit quiet since. Mibbe he's having a wee gam.

Offline tynetunnel

There is a good chance though you will be a carrier of new variant HIV. This is believed to have an incubation period of around 52 years before symptoms show. There is no known test or treatment for this and it is thought condoms do not offer full protection.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online myothernameis

As you can see shes nearly finished knitting my new willy warmer   :D

And for the op, knitting needles can go down his jap eye, if he affraid of catch a std  :scare: :scare: :sarcastic: :crazy: :scare: