Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: If Only ?? The girl next door ???  (Read 1816 times)

wolfiesmith

we all do it-fantasise about someone we know or who we see at work etc and we wish-yeah really wish we could use her for our needs-if all members post at least 1 photo or link to a girl,just to see what we think ???????????????

Offline Turtle Z

WTF?? Are you suggesting we post a picture of our neighbour?

Offline NIK

WTF?? Are you suggesting we post a picture of our neighbour?

:D

I have never really had any 'girls next door.'

They've more often been nosey old bags!  :D

Offline socks

we all do it-fantasise about someone we know or who we see at work etc and we wish-yeah really wish we could use her for our needs-if all members post at least 1 photo or link to a girl,just to see what we think ???????????????
Great idea - perhaps we should post a face pic of ourselves alongside it, for everyone to give feedback on how likely we think the girl in question, would be willing to take a pounding off us?  :dash:

Offline PLeisure

Better yet, take the photo under our respective street signs so that others can organise their favourites around convenient location  :sarcastic:

Offline OakTree

My neighbour is rather attractive but I don't think I'll be sticking a pic up of her. Might cause a bit of a stir if I was caught trying to snap her for a start.

Quick change of subject. Your avatar seems to not match your name, surely it should be this?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline socks

Or in a further development of a crazy idea, we could also upload photos of our other halves. Then fellow members could judge how much better the work colleague or girl next door looks as a fuck partner, than the one we may or may not still have the pleasure/task/torture of occasionally spunking up/with/on.

Offline cueball

Or in a further development of a crazy idea, we could also upload photos of our other halves. Then fellow members could judge how much better the work colleague or girl next door looks as a fuck partner, than the one we may or may not still have the pleasure/task/torture of occasionally spunking up/with/on.

Ha ha, let's just put our names and addresses up, then every bugger can come round and judge for themselves ha ha

OldAdmin

As pointed out to me by NIK, why do you have a female name for email address?
Your posts also look quite feminine. Your only 'review', which reads like a blatant tout was deleted by NIK.
Are you saharababe?

Offline cueball

OldAdmin

As pointed out to me by NIK, why do you have a female name for email address?
Your posts also look quite feminine. Your only 'review', which reads like a blatant tout was deleted by NIK.
Are you saharababe?

No need to wait for a reply.
Digging in the member list seems you've been banned twice before.

Offline Turtle Z

So had the OP not been banned then no doubt this thread was a lead in to her posting a picture of herself as a girl next door type that she fantasises over, no doubt with an AW profile.  :crazy:

Offline mf_1101

So had the OP not been banned then no doubt this thread was a lead in to her posting a picture of herself as a girl next door type that she fantasises over, no doubt with an AW profile.  :crazy:

I would love to have a link of her from AW so I know who to avoid in the future

Offline dboy74

The stupidity of these women never fails to amaze me  :D