Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Snowballing?  (Read 2130 times)

Offline jackthelad

With my meeting with MissKDD and Lindsey coming up in the next few days, I've been reading some of their reports. Something crossed my mind. What is the appeal of snowballing? If it was girl on girl I can understand but why would you want to taste your own spunk?

Can any brothers who enjoys doing this tell me why they enjoy it?

I can see myself doing it in the heat of the moment if I was seriously horny but it's not something I would actively pursue.

Thank you
J

Toby

With my meeting with MissKDD and Lindsey coming up in the next few days, I've been reading some of their reports. Something crossed my mind. What is the appeal of snowballing? If it was girl on girl I can understand but why would you want to taste your own spunk?

I can see myself doing it in the heat of the moment if I was seriously horny but it's not something I would actively pursue.

Thank you
J

I can't imagine that bottled spunk would sell much, so it has nothing to do with wanting to taste it. Snowballing has more to do with the eroticism of sharing an intimate body fluid.

Tasting your own spunk doesn't make you gay either, if that's what you are worried about.

Offline closeshave

get them to let it dribble out of their mouths and into yours. Do not swallow but chew then return the favour to them then let them swallow

simples

Offline The_Scarecrow

I'm a snowballer. For me, as mentioned above, its about sharing an intimate, and slightly taboo moment. I can;t say I relish the taste, but It's not offensive. I prefer a DFK type exchange to a mouth-to-mouth dribble.

Apparently a lot of guys who ask the girl to do it, bottle out after they've cum. Many new girls I've seen do a sort of hummed "you still want this?" while pointing to their mouth. When you've seen them before and they know you're not going to back out they get on with it :)

If the idea does nothing for you, I suggest you don't do it. if you're curious, give it a go and just commit to it.

Offline ampersand

The idea really appeals to me - as does licking my cum off a girl's nipples - strangely, once I have cum, the urge disappears completely! !!!!!!

Offline maxxblue

I'm a snowballer. For me, as mentioned above, its about sharing an intimate, and slightly taboo moment. I can;t say I relish the taste, but It's not offensive. I prefer a DFK type exchange to a mouth-to-mouth dribble.

Apparently a lot of guys who ask the girl to do it, bottle out after they've cum. Many new girls I've seen do a sort of hummed "you still want this?" while pointing to their mouth. When you've seen them before and they know you're not going to back out they get on with it :)

If the idea does nothing for you, I suggest you don't do it. if you're curious, give it a go and just commit to it.

Me too. You cannot beat the Pyrenees.  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Like a couple of posts above I've contemplated it but as soon as I've cum I lose all sexual interest so the urge instantly goes

Offline cueball

Like a couple of posts above I've contemplated it but as soon as I've cum I lose all sexual interest so the urge instantly goes

Yep, that's me too

pierrot

I like the taste of mine, but I think its an aquired taste bit like olives, you never really like them when you first try them.

Offline Jimmyredcab

+1000

A girl told me that this is quite normal.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

Captain Caveman

I did it with Tiffany Snow - after I came in her mouth, she dribbled it into my gob and I then spat it in her face.

Then a quick swig of Cola to get rid of the taste.

I saw it as a sort of two-for-the-price-of-one CIM and facial

I'm glad I tried it but am not in a hurry to do it again

Offline threechilliman

Did it with my favourite Zoe last week. She dribbled it in then pushed her tongue in my mouth to swish it about. Swallowed the lot no problem. I'm familiar with the taste so not an issue. Very enjoyable.

tcm

aerofan5

It's quite strange how you lose the sexual urgency immediately after you squirt.

The attraction of punting with an ATF is that you can cuddle and play with each other afterwards, and this is the bit that leads to the second pop with me.

Siadwel

I get my current fave to dribble it down her tits, then DFK her while she's got the remainder on her lips and tongue.

As whoever said, it's not about the taste, it's about the eroticism.

Offline jackthelad

I think a lot of brothers have hit the nail on the head. I have had the urge to do it a few times with certain wgs. When they were egging me to cim I was thinking about doing it but as soon as I've cum the urge completely goes.

Offline socks

I did it with Tiffany Snow - after I came in her mouth, she dribbled it into my gob and I then spat it in her face.

Great idea! Bucket list extended by one. When you say spat, do you mean full on aggressive spit right into her chops - if so sounds ace!!!

I have tried snowballing a couple of times just to see what it was like and on neither occasion did it do much for me, as others have said the urge had passed.

I did enjoy french kissing Kylie Flirt in a threesome round two, after she had swallowed my load in round one and clearly not gargled. Mmmmm my salty cum taste...

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Thank you
J
It's like finding a British prossie that is thin and attractive, a rare treat.

Offline george r

had a few spunky kisses and one girl did spit it back for me to swallow  :cool:

DG

strangely, once I have cum, the urge disappears completely! !!!!!!

I've suffered from this for years, but punting seems to have cured me. I'm not a multiple popper, but I have no trouble engaging in a bit of RO, 69 or a bit of fingering after I've cum. Could never have contemplated that a year ago. Does depend on the punt of course.

Captain Caveman

Great idea! Bucket list extended by one. When you say spat, do you mean full on aggressive spit right into her chops - if so sounds ace!!!

I have tried snowballing a couple of times just to see what it was like and on neither occasion did it do much for me, as others have said the urge had passed.

I did enjoy french kissing Kylie Flirt in a threesome round two, after she had swallowed my load in round one and clearly not gargled. Mmmmm my salty cum taste...

Hell, yes!

Offline smiths

Indeed same here though I don't think of it as taboo. Drink plenty of Pineapple juice and my spunk tastes just fine, as ever you wont know if you like it unless you try it.

Quesadilla

I've done this a few times and find it very hot in the right circumstances with the right girl - as said before it's both intimate and taboo.  I've swallowed and had multiple rounds of exchanging with a girl or with both girls in a duo setup and letting her/them swallow, and they are great memories for the wank bank for sure. 

As to losing the urge, with the right WG and agreement up front obviously you could try this - simply wank into a cup a day or two before a punt then store it (would generally suggest room temp but in this blistering heatwave might want to refrigerate it tili the day then let it come back to room temperature.  Then when getting hot and horny you can dribble it onto the WG's face (or wherever you prefer) and lick it off and then snowball it.  Did this once in a role play scenario with MissKDD and it was one of the hottest sessions I've ever had.  Of course completely blows out the issue of losing the urge and adds an extra element of filth IMO as you've got that day or two of build up to think about what you're going to do.

Appreciate keeping spunk lying around or in the fridge might be difficult to explain for you married/attached punters - sorry!  :lol: :hi: