Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: All dressed down, nowhere to go..  (Read 757 times)

foreverandever

Seeing as it is unusually hot I decide to dress down today in t shirt, shorts and flip flops on my daily business. Thinking to myself I'm bound to get the horn today driving around and seeing all these fit women in skimpies I most likely will end up seeing some tart for a quicky at some point. Even didn't wear any duds under my shorts so I could whip off my clothes in about 2 seconds ! Problem was those who I tried were busy or not working and the rest, well were just the rest. Has everyone gone mad for it in rainy old Manchester today?  :dash:

Back on it tomorrow though with a vengance especially after a few quaffs... :wacko:

Offline stevedave

I was thinking about a lunchtime punt today...but decided against it. Far too bloody hot! :mad: :mad: :scare:

Online threechilliman

Has everyone gone mad for it in rainy old Manchester today?  :dash:

Don't worry it was fuckin' hot in Manchester today. The temperature soared in Whitefield at lunchtime, as I fucked......... Yep, you guessed it, Zoe of Manchester again!!

Jiggered now!

tcm

foreverandever

Good arrows tcm, was thinking of Zoe but that ship has sailed for today. Full of beer, the storms have quelled my ardour for now.

1pm tomorrow, that will be when I've worked myself up into an expolsion somewhere.  :cool:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:49:13 pm by foreverandever »