Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weird shit WGs do.......  (Read 1613 times)

mystery7

I'll start this off, While fucking a WG from behind I had a massive orgasm (Just got dumped by my GF and had break-up rage and 4 days of spunk in my balls) and came violently into the rubber. I laid over her momentarily and she was playing with the end of the condom which was ballooned from the monster load, she was just staring and playing with it. I asked her what she was doing and she said ' I like looking at your cum'! It was actually quite cute.....maybe she was feeling broody :unknown:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Tell stories about Thai torture techniques while giving massage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline smiths

I'll start this off, While fucking a WG from behind I had a massive orgasm (Just got dumped by my GF and had break-up rage and 4 days of spunk in my balls) and came violently into the rubber. I laid over her momentarily and she was playing with the end of the condom which was ballooned from the monster load, she was just staring and playing with it. I asked her what she was doing and she said ' I like looking at your cum'! It was actually quite cute.....maybe she was feeling broody :unknown:

I had similar at a few parties, the WG called Summer then drank the contents of the condom and asked me for some more, I did so a few times but run out only for her to scream for more, sadly I couldn't provide anymore. She said jokingly what use is that, I am here for as much spunk as I can get.