Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long to recover your mojo?  (Read 2152 times)

DG

I have read a few threads on UKP about what to do pre-punt to maximise your load or to enable you to pop more than once, but I was wondering how long most guys take to recover enough to punt again?

I tried two pops in a 2 hour session once but found it too much like hard work. I therefore avoid any sexual activity at least 3 days before a punt. After delivering my usual impressive load I don't feel like punting for at least three days afterwards and usually leave it at least a week before I'm back in my prime. I have on the odd occasion only left a couple of days between punts, but I never come away feeling completely satisfied, and on one occasion actually struggled to perform that well.

Offline cueball

If I punt twice in a week then it's on a Monday and a Thursday, good enough gap in between to build up the stores, no wanking to pop though, plenty of edging the day before.

That depends on who I'm podging too, I only edge on cim punts, if it's in my bag then I don't really care how big or small the load is.

Most I've done is three in a week and the third one I were feeling the strain ha ha, at my age now (fotty odd) I feel two in a week is more than plenty but once a week I have the best time then.

Offline Malvolio

To punt to my satisfaction, it would need a three day period of recovery.  However, to punt to my wallet's satisfaction it would take a week.

DG

To punt to my satisfaction, it would need a three day period of recovery.  However, to punt to my wallet's satisfaction it would take a week.

In my case it's a week and a month  :lol:

Offline Pauluk1

I find the only times I manage 2 pops in an hour is if it's an outcall at my home.  Maybe because being at home makes it more relaxing.
So long as I don't have a wank on the morning of a punt, then all is good.

Offline anyfucker

Everybody is unique so best to just enjoy what you are and do.
Some people are tall some are short, some thin some are fat, some talk a lot some are quiet, rich/poor, smart/thick ...

Online The_Don

Depend on many things.

I've punted at 4 different locations before (5 W/G).

I've popped 5 times in 1 punt and then punted a different W/G in the same day

Some times I only pop once in a punt

Aspen

I have read a few threads on UKP about what to do pre-punt to maximise your load or to enable you to pop more than once, but I was wondering how long most guys take to recover enough to punt again?

I abstain completely for several days before. It makes for an altogether better experience and usually more intense. The funny thing is that it's usually only a matter of hours later before I want to punt again. I once did about five on successive days and the feeling didn't diminish much. It truly can be addictive, but only if you see decent girls. Just one bad'un in the mix can be a passion killer. I can quite understand why some wealthy guys book prostitutes non-stop.

Chuckman

I need two clear days with no wanking before I can pop again.

Matty24579

I went to a Chinese girl back in April not far from where I live after the massage we had intercourse and I had filled the condom right up then she gave me a handjob which was nice then I shot my load so she was suprised afterwards.I have just seen a nice looking polish lady and had a nice session with her and came on her boobs after a couple of days not wanking .

Offline AgedCases

Currently I need to go a week without wanking and even then it's a one-pop job (but what a pop!).

Matty24579

i have gone without sex for 4 months and 6 months as took a little break from punting to save money it was good after releasing all that mojo afterwards :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

Whenever I had a spell of frequent punts, I left a gap of a day between the last punt and the next punt!!!!!!!

I punted on consecutive days but find that my performance decreased in my next day punt!!!!!!!!!!

Offline azrael

Depend on many things.

I've punted at 4 different locations before (5 W/G).

I've popped 5 times in 1 punt and then punted a different W/G in the same day

Some times I only pop once in a punt

I would agree with the above statement, all comes down to how you feel on the day, tiredness, fatigue, nerves, hunger and your mood all come into play as well as the "wg's" attitude. I can pop 5-6 times in a day, most pops in a 2hr session is 5. But if the girl makes you uneasy in any way then i can just about manage one.

Offline smiths

I tried two pops in a 2 hour session once but found it too much like hard work. I therefore avoid any sexual activity at least 3 days before a punt. After delivering my usual impressive load I don't feel like punting for at least three days afterwards and usually leave it at least a week before I'm back in my prime. I have on the odd occasion only left a couple of days between punts, but I never come away feeling completely satisfied, and on one occasion actually struggled to perform that well.

I aim for 3 pops in an hours punt though sometimes I can only manage 2. When I am punting with a good regular i may punt with her 4-5 days a week, one was so good it was 14 out of 15 days and that was because she took a day off. As long as lube is used so I don't get a sore cock it wasn't a problem to pop 2-3 times on all of those 14 days.

tonysoprano

Nowadays it's all about how much I wank. If I don't spank the monkey I can pretty much punt every day with the odd day off for a break. However as soon as I start jerking off my will to punt decreases as rapidly.

Offline threechilliman

.....one was so good it was 14 out of 15 days

There isn't a woman on this planet I'd want to fuck 14 times in 15 days. 14 different girls in 15 days? Now you're talking!

tcm

DG

I aim for 3 pops in an hours punt though sometimes I can only manage 2. When I am punting with a good regular i may punt with her 4-5 days a week, one was so good it was 14 out of 15 days and that was because she took a day off. As long as lube is used so I don't get a sore cock it wasn't a problem to pop 2-3 times on all of those 14 days.

FFS can you actually feel your cock after that? Must be made of steel  :lol: if I came 30-49 times in a fortnight I would be like a rubber chicken, drained of all life; good on you mate  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

3 days in a row and I need a break,impressive staying power :hi:

Offline smiths

FFS can you actually feel your cock after that? Must be made of steel  :lol: if I came 30-49 times in a fortnight I would be like a rubber chicken, drained of all life; good on you mate  :drinks:

Yep as long as I use lube. Adrenalin and lust kept me going. ;)

DG

Yep as long as I use lube. Adrenalin and lust kept me going. ;)

I'm genuinely in awe. I tried two pops in a two hour punt once and it was far too much effort on mine and her part. She had my cock in her mouth for about 20 mins, and managed to get me to shoot, but it was pretty disappointing if I'm honest. Now I stick to saving up one good load in an hour punt. Plastered her chest with it today  :yahoo:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Other than overseas trips where I try and cram in as much punting as possible, I leave a minimum of 3 days before punting again.

1 or 2 punts a week keeps this hobby fresh and alive for me.

sam1

Im 52. Can cum second time after about15 mins..3 times in an hour is fine. I tend to have a couple of days off between shags. Either wg or  occasional ly  wife.

Offline cueball

I can pop twice in the hour but one pop is fine if we have a good old play with each other.

Two or three days and I'm ready again

But, podging once a week makes me hungry for it then.

Offline anonyorks

I leave 48 hours between now. I tend to go mental when I have a spare few days then have weeks off. I did two in two days once and I was pretty knackered in the second one. Superb as it was I was pretty lazy throughout.

Offline dizietsmae

I have hit 4 pops in an hour with a couple of girls, the stars have to align tho  :D