Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When do you know its time to call it quits?  (Read 6204 times)

Offline Boundless

Sounds like what's coming up for me, Sam55, in a year or two or even less. Like, in a month or two, possibly.

'Final Fling', is the option I'm going for. I know it's going to be 'Cold Turkey', but it has to happen, sooner or later. Like giving up driving.

I've been punting, on and off, for 30 years. It was awful in pre-internet days, but thanks to UKP for advice and AW for ease of contact, I've been having a whale of a time the last three years, this year especially.

Slowly making up a bucket list of what and who to do, but being a spontaneous punter, not restricting myself to anything or anyone yet.

I'm thinking that maybe an option might be to find a fuck buddy, not as easy as it sounds and also increases the risk exponentially of getting caught out. Maybe I'll become a serial pantie stealer - see other thread.
One of my regulars did say to me when she was thinking of packing it in that she'd still want to see me even if she did. Might put that to the test (was that a pig that just flew past my window)

Offline Turtle1

Relax your self dude. Stop punting everyweek. Thats getting into addict level.... though im one to talk.....
Punting doest have to stop. you can carry on and on. Iv been punting for around 10 years and iv had breaks of over 3 years in there. Sometimes you just need a good old punt.

anton11

As mentioned earlier you seem very young to be using WG's, personally I was into my 40's before seeing them, at 20 I was certainly not paying for it but that's me anyway good luck which ever direction you go in.

Offline Boundless

As mentioned earlier you seem very young to be using WG's, personally I was into my 40's before seeing them, at 20 I was certainly not paying for it but that's me anyway good luck which ever direction you go in.

I wish I had been paying for it in my 20's, the thought never really crossed my mind, although I had plenty of disposable income. Instead I spent years of celibacy and wanking, didn't even have the internet then so it was Mayfair, Rustler, Penthouse, Fiesta etc etc. Like a lot of the uninitiated, I thought that punting was what "other people do" and my only idea of it was all the phone boxes in London smothered in cards.

Offline Trevor12

Relax your self dude.

+1 Don't punt out of habit.

My last punt was in April, before which I was punting too frequently (for me) and for the sake of it. Like you, I've also been punting for just under a year, and a break, even a short break, can give guys in our situation a healthier outlook on punting.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I will never ever stop punting........ I am probably very likely to die from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willbred

When the funeral director has to tap the prossie on the shoulder and politely ask her to get off as they'd really like to get the coffin lid on!!!

(It'd be my favourite regular and I can just imagine her response.............."he's paid for an hour and that's what he's getting"...............)

Offline Happylad

When your long-standing regular w/g cancels a booking and emails you to say "I`m sorry but you`re too old for me and I just can`t face the thought of fucking you any more".

I suppose she may be right, but I`m still only 85 and I`m not ready to give up yet.

Offline claretandblue

When your long-standing regular w/g cancels a booking and emails you to say "I`m sorry but you`re too old for me and I just can`t face the thought of fucking you any more".

I suppose she may be right, but I`m still only 85 and I`m not ready to give up yet.
if you really are 85 try and brake your review duck while you can!

Offline Happylad

Yes, I most certainly am, but little chance of a review now, `cos I`ve no-one to review.  I`m back on the market but the market doesn`t seem very interested, and all my approaches are met with complete indifference and a notable lack of response.

Offline Boundless

Yes, I most certainly am, but little chance of a review now, `cos I`ve no-one to review.  I`m back on the market but the market doesn`t seem very interested, and all my approaches are met with complete indifference and a notable lack of response.

Very sorry to hear that.
What area are you looking in, I could fix you up if you're in the Midlands.

Who was the regular that said you're too old, BTW?

Offline Sonny Crockett

For me...... I have gone into Punting Exile!!!! My decision to take a break was influenced by these factors...........

1, Underwhelming Punts in the last month

2, Frustrations in trying to contact certain ladies for a 2nd meet

3, Disappointment in not getting my intended punts in the last month

4, Losing my erection mid-punt in my last punt

5, Financial pressures where this hobby was starting to eat into my savings

These factors have made me decide to go into Punting Exile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boundless

I sometimes lose erection mid punt, but I reckon at my age keeping a hard on for an hour takes some doing. I'm OK with a half hour session.

It's usually down to one of several reasons,

Having a wank/sex too soon before a punt, say within 4-5 days.

The WG not being very attractive, attentive or just shit attitude.

Needing a piss.

It used to concern me, but now I just say, the old fella has got a bit bored, he needs a bit of stimulation, then either get more oral, or get her to give it a bit of attention, or I'll have to do it myself and tell her it's facial time!
If I need a piss, which I quite often do in an hour meet, especially in the morning if I'd had a few cups of tea, I just say, be right back and tell them to play with themselves while I'm gone.

squeezebox

I sometimes lose erection mid punt, but I reckon at my age keeping a hard on for an hour takes some doing. I'm OK with a half hour session.

It's usually down to one of several reasons,

Having a wank/sex too soon before a punt, say within 4-5 days.

The WG not being very attractive, attentive or just shit attitude.

Needing a piss.

It used to concern me, but now I just say, the old fella has got a bit bored, he needs a bit of stimulation, then either get more oral, or get her to give it a bit of attention, or I'll have to do it myself and tell her it's facial time!
If I need a piss, which I quite often do in an hour meet, especially in the morning if I'd had a few cups of tea, I just say, be right back and tell them to play with themselves while I'm gone.

+1

It's no secret I like to use sildenafil an hour before a punt, for insurance.  It's not the only answer though.

For me to have a sustainable hard on, the WG must have something about her or a service offered that maintains my interest throughout, or on demand, when I need to fuck. A switch combo between GFE/PSE would do it, others may have other preferences.

I like to be edged, so this helps too. Any WG that can do that well, will get return custom. Role play and fantasy play after I've seen them and know them better, works well too.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

in which case I am ONLY 73, I hope I may still be alive at 85, never mind still punting.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It is a problem when we get older me 60 + now and you do need more encouragement. Once i used to have to just look at a girl or think of one and JT would stand to attention, now its got to be a really fanciable girl with the right attitude or else its just not bothered;(..

Offline Boundless

It is a problem when we get older me 60 + now and you do need more encouragement. Once i used to have to just look at a girl or think of one and JT would stand to attention, now its got to be a really fanciable girl with the right attitude or else its just not bothered;(..

Yep I was on an hour punt yesterday, the first 15 mins was OK stayed hard, but it waxed and waned for the next 30 mins. With some good attention and great DFK managed to get hard again so on with the mac and plunged into mish, after 5 mins changed to doggy but he was obviously bored and started to go a bit soggy, off with the skyn back to oral and came in her mouth, so it wasn't all bad.  :D