Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: need a PAYG SIM with access to adult content without providing CC details  (Read 657 times)

dudstud

i need a pay as you go sim that allows you to access adult content without having to provide a credit card to verify, are there any available? i have tried a couple of different networks but so far both have required credit card verification. or does anyone know of another way to work around this? would a VPN or TOR work?

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

My Vodafone pay as you go sim works fine. I top it up £5 or £10 use it for the session and bin it afterwards. Comes in handy from time to time when you have to contact plan B.

dudstud

does it work in a smartphone and you can access adult content websites like AW etc no problem with on verification at all? no CC, no name, address, postcode required when registering? completely anonymous?

Online Waterhouse

There are plenty of threads on this, try searching before posting next time. Meanwhile here you go...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222473.msg2302647#msg2302647

Look at my last post on that thread. I mention a non-smartphone but the sim has data and will work in a smart phone.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 08:21:13 am by Yondu616 »

dudstud

i did search but none of the results that came up had the full answer for my requirements. and that thread you linked didnt come up in the results, but thanks for linking me

Offline the fitter

The last time I got a new sim card, they couldn't clear it without a credit card, but the guy told me to wait a few days until it was activated on their system, and then go back, and ask them to clear it for adult content. They done this because they could clearly see I was over 18, I also had told them I didn't have a credit card.

dudstud

i have 2 sims loaded up with £10 on each for this and have been unable to use them as i hoped. i might try that and say its for online betting accounts, did they ask far any name or just verify it with no questions asked?

Offline ViperKai

I managed to get the bar removed just by speaking to Vodafone, guess I just sound my age.  :hi:

Offline the fitter

i have 2 sims loaded up with £10 on each for this and have been unable to use them as i hoped. i might try that and say its for online betting accounts, did they ask far any name or just verify it with no questions asked?
I told them I didn't want to give a name, and there product was no good to me, and it was clear to see I was over 18.

Offline Bigwilts

i need a pay as you go sim that allows you to access adult content without having to provide a credit card to verify, are there any available? i have tried a couple of different networks but so far both have required credit card verification. or does anyone know of another way to work around this? would a VPN or TOR work?

I told them I didn't want to give a name, and there product was no good to me, and it was clear to see I was over 18.

It’s possible to get adult verification without using a credit card by going into the appropriate shop for the PAYG provider and showing ID

Doing it without ID verification is a different matter

There may be a workaround without verifying such as using a different browser such as Opera
This has worked for me when adult blocking occurred due to the providers system failing but I don’t know if it will work for all providers & types of account