Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tall girls, rare as hens teeth :(  (Read 1576 times)

Offline timelord

As the one reliable tall lass I could always depend on for a good time (sexual scarlett) has retired been trying to find someone else to get my fix. Can't believe it's this difficult to track down an attractive >5'9" female that is prepared to share her body and time.

Any of the ukpunting community have any suggestions for ladies that might fit the bill?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 10:09:11 pm by timelord »

5th Musketeer

I have noticed quite a number of tall girls >5'9" on AW - maybe it depends on your area.  Where are you?

Offline timelord

Am in Berkshire but prepared to travel into neighbouring surrey, hants, bucks. I find AW search not great for trying to select tall girls and the odd tall ones that crop up are either very far away or have tall but slim figures and I prefer curves (big boned is ok but definitely uninterested in fat ladies)

Offline Steely Dan

Did you look at
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
but perhaps not your thing, you didn't say what else matters age services and so on.

Offline timelord

Missplits looks interesting, whilst I'm loving the height n bum prefer  girls with a good handful in the chest dept.

Age wise anything from 18 upwards though I'm not keen on over 45 but then it really depends more on how the lady looks,  plenty of 50+ milfs out there. Services I'm really not too picky as usually just keen on gfe in a few positions.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:01:07 pm by timelord »

Offline mh

Missplits looks interesting, whilst I'm loving the height n bum prefer  girls with a good handful in the chest dept.

Sounds like you want an Amazonian!  :D

Zowieberg

Offline mh

Tbf who doesn't  :thumbsup:

As it happens I prefer petite and small boobs, so - me!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

As it happens I prefer petite and small boobs, so - me!
I suppose you mean like your avatar?

Offline mh

I suppose you mean like your avatar?

Yes indeed! Petite, small boobs and pert, round ass - heaven!

I only had one WG who fitted the bill to perfection, only saw her once and sadly she's long gone.

Offline timelord

Sounds like you want an Amazonian!  :D

Could well be true! :P

However I thought Amazonian meant 6 foot tall and more which I'd understand would be pretty rare hence why I'm merely after tall girls and there are plenty of those about that happen to carry around a fine pair of breasts too, finding ones that are prepared to be paid for their company seseems to be the tricky part.

Offline shaunogg

External Link/Members Only

In portsmouth, hampshire. Lisa sounds like an option for you. 5 foot 10 before putting on heels. Big boobs. Good service.
I reviewed her so just look at my reviews for full details.

Offline Steely Dan

I think it is vintage Brigitte he is looking for.  And I can go for that.  6'1"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline timelord

Thanks Shaunogg, Lisa looks just the ticket but bit further to travel than I'd prefer but rather that than trying an unknown local and getting burned.

Any other similar ladies anyone care to recommend? I can dream of finding a link to a Brigitte clone.

Offline G-style

If not out of your region try Cassie External Link/Members Only.
Very tall, 6ft. She's quite a way out of my area but I saw her a couple of years ago and she was excellent.