Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishLucyStar - can't really call it a review as i cancelled the booking  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Hansolo69

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

I was having a break in Suffolk and wanted to try get a punt in up there.
Pretty hard to find a genuine provider, despite numerous profiles on AW = mostly bait and switch or Private Gallery scammers.

Anyway found Lucy and thought I'd chance my luck.  The last 2 girls I've gone to meet have turned out to be shit.

So I corresponded with Lucy and despite her fee being a steep £80 for 30 minutes thought I go ahead.
Lucy requested I make an on-line booking which I did for 7pm

Around 5pm I asked her to confirm the booking was okay and that French Kissing and toys were ok.
Got a text back saying she honestly doesn't do kissing  :unknown: and that she does not have any toys.
I explained about the toy I wanted to take along and said I prefer with French Kissing.
She said that she would not allow me to use a toy on her that another girl had used !!
I asked about kissing and got an "Ok" in reply.

So I 'm sat there thinking I'm paying £80 for 30 minutes and I'm not going to be able to use the toy, and if she does actually kiss it's going to be reluctantly.
I sent her a text saying thanks, but I'd rather not see her is she is going to reluctantly kiss - as I wanted her to try get some enjoyment out of the booking.

So can't really provide a review, apart to say she is falsely advertising French Kissing and Toys.

I was gutted.

Offline Students Notebook

She's getting good feedback though ??

SN.

Offline Hansolo69

She's getting good feedback though ??

SN.

I don't have any faith in her feedback - she specifically told me she doesn't like to kiss.
Read into that what you will.