Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any update on Natural Life, London Road Southend?  (Read 1322 times)

Offline arturus_rex

used to be £25 for a half hour, £20 for HE and £40 for B2B but reading recent reviews prices seem t have gone up.    any one know the current rates?

External Link/Members Only

Offline MarkS69

You've been a member since January 2016 and haven't posted a single review. Come on, fella! Give something back to the site, rather than just keep asking for info. You'll find people are much more receptive in helping you that way.

Offline DeadFox

Yer a lot of these rub and tug places are now charging £40 for HR on top of the massage price.

I'm never paying that.

Offline radioman33

It’s nothing special that place,Richa spa has a new name I walked past yesterday called saquai or something like that.

Offline Skippy2708

It’s nothing special that place,Richa spa has a new name I walked past yesterday called saquai or something like that.

A Thai called Dee Dee use to operate out of Rayleigh near the station is there now here’s some intel on here.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147863.msg2402318#msg2402318

She also advertises on gumtree and her work place is what was Richa Spa.  She is asking top dollar when I messaged her, £60 just for the massage and £40 for HR.  Not for me at them prices,  I managed to get her down £20 when I saw her in Rayleigh by tossing myself off in front of her but she wasn’t happy and said she wouldn’t do it again.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 08:24:06 am by Skippy2708 »

Offline radioman33

Looked in there again today the 2 girls just sitting there bored on their phones.

Offline Magner

I e seen Dee Dee a few times when she worked out of Rayleigh, every time I just offered £40 for massage and £20 for each pop. She always tries higher but is happy to reduce when she realises you won’t budge. I always thought she was very attractive for her age.