Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy cleaner/Household assistant  (Read 933 times)

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone tempted? She offers a cleaning service naked. 40/hour seems steep to me for strictly no touching.

Offline sparkus

I think a lot of 'curious' single men would pay that as it's sexual and chores done at the same time.

That's 1 on the scale, 5 being men who get rubbed and tugged but claim it's not whoring as it's in a shop with a woman wearing a white coat, 10 being filmed gang bang.

Offline MilleMiglia

Anyone tempted? She offers a cleaning service naked. 40/hour seems steep to me for strictly no touching.

If she knows how to clean a black mirror tile floor without streaks I'll be happy to pay.

Offline socks

I am quite intrigued by that service. The likelihood of ever being able to take it up is pretty low what with not living alone (!) but the idea has a lot of appeal. I'd pay that to have her clean my house naked and follow her around tugging myself off, if that's what she means about touching yourself. Blowing a load while she's bent over cleaning behind a cupboard and exposing her bits, yep I'd enjoy that!

vt

I think there would be a lot of requests for skirting boards that need wiping and hoovering under beds!  ;)   :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'm moving from a rented apartment soon - if she provides a receipt then i'll book her to keep the lettings agent quiet and get my deposit back

Offline PleadInsanity

I quite like the sound of that.
Here's another one offering the same: