Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tiggeroo1, Colchester  (Read 1254 times)

Gspotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My worst punt of the year, hopefully the rest will be a lot better. Have only myself to blame, there is a negative review here which somehow I missed and I only looked at the profile and feedback on aw.

Arranged an hour incall for £120, she lives in a residential area of Colchester not too far from the train station. Communications were easy but everything went south from there.

Looks
'I have a slim body with medium size breasts and large sensitive nipples.'
Actually, she looks in her 40s size 14 and has a sagging big belly which she tried to hide by keeping her top on.

Service
As soon as I hand the money over, she says she doesn't do GFE or any 'couples stuff, only sex'. That's fine by me as I don't want GFE but her definition is rather odd ...
We start with a bit of handwork, once I'm hard it's condom on. She then gets on all fours at the edge of the bed and pulls her pants down. We fuck and then switch to anal which she offers readily. After a while I ask if we can switch positions and she says doggy is the only one permitted! I needed a break and lie down on the bed and ask for oral which she refuses. Later, when I look at the profile it says-
'Yes I can get your cock deep down my throat. If you are a big boy there might be a bit of gagging and choking - but maybe you like that. Hold my head and thrust your cock between my lips. And yes you can cum in my mouth - and don't be surprised if I swallow it all. I love yummy cock check out my amazing oral skills. Feeling is believing !!!;)x'
How about reverse oral? No either. Kissing? No. She agrees to do a bit of wanking but is so vigorous that I'm feeling chafed.
We've been there about half an hour and the only sexual activity allowed is doggy and hand relief. It just wasn't working and both of us got dressed and I left. She did not offer any refund.
It is possible she just did not fancy me as she has a long list of likes on the profile that weren't available. If that was the case, she should have offered to cancel right at the start.

Online stonebow1

Don't make excuses for her mate, it's not her job to fancy you. Sounds like a terrible punt and a girl well worth staying away from. Thanks for the review