Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia345, London Gangland – Adultwork Notes, UK Punting and The Police. Yikes!  (Read 12880 times)

west8

Alicia345
External Link/Members Only

Sweet Monique was one of the best decisions I made in giving an unreliable WG a chance to provide a good service. She did, I thanked her, and then I wrote about it on here so others would want to meet her. I am also booked in to see her again next week.

Point being: yes, she fucked up, but damn did she make up for it by being a good SP.

The exact opposite is true of Alicia345. I have already detailed her last minute cancellation elsewhere on the forum, but I specifically wrote that I wished to give her the ‘benefit of the doubt’ and wait until she had new incall dates .. and I did. Like an idiot, I believed her story about her friend being in an accident just 8 minutes before our pre-planned booking.

Alicia kindly promised to pencil me in for the next date and I thought no more of it – and wrote as much here on the forum.

Then I politely requested a booking by SMS on Thursday morning:
‘Welcome back Alicia, can I see you next Monday – ideally from 2-4pm?’

That was it … until she went all fucking Glenn Close and sent more than 100 SMSs over the next 48 hours. Many were unsolicited and at very odd times indeed – see below.

Congratulations Alicia for being the only girl who has ever booked - and then cancelled - twice. Quite an achievement!

The Good:

She can speak English. I just wish she understood English.

The Bad: N/A

Pathological over reaction to my reference to her as ‘Odd’ and ‘Threatening’.

The Ugly

This all started because Alicia took great objection to being referred to as ‘Odd and threatening’ on this forum. I made a great mistake in using those words and am happy to clarify that I now know Alicia is neither ‘Odd’ nor ‘Threatening’.

She’s actually far worse: a total fucking nut job/headcase.

Yesterday evening she informed me by SMS that she would be posting our comms on here:

Quote from: Alicia @ 20:38
I will post everything on that forum

I told her I thought it was a good idea as I had no desire to listen to anymore of her inane ramblings.

Quote from: Alicia @ 20:38
I will also be using these texts as evidence

I assumed that was the end of the matter and brushed off her further messages as I had to leave for the evening.

Then she started again - out of the blue - at 2:43am!

Quote from: Alicia @ 02:43
I made a mistake earlier when I said I texted you first. You texted me after at 3:50pm and thanked me for taking the time to  explain and you asked me to get back to you
about the next morning

Then another:

Quote from: Alicia @ 02:45
So immediately after your threatening and odd experience you texted asking me to meet you again. My text at 5:37pm was a response to that text because I didn’t get to the hospital until then

I told her to relax – and that she was actually scaring me now.

Quote from: Alicia @ 02:46
I’m not. You tried to slander me because I wouldn’t see you and you thought I would not respond. I am fuming

Yes, you read that right – she is fuming about being called ‘Odd’ and ‘Threatening’ weeks ago on here.

Quote from: Alicia @ 02:47
I have every right to post this entire conversation from start to beginning including the adult work messages up

Quote from: Alicia @ 02:50
I hope other girls will think so too when they see this conversation I really do

My response: ‘I DON’T CARE. Do as you see fit.

Quote from: Alicia @ 02:51
In the notes section of adult work may I link this entire thread to it?

I told her “No”

Then I told her I’m done and will pass her number to my legal team. Matter is over.

Quote from: Alicia @ 02:56
I’m not writing it. But if I am being blackmailed I will go to the police the first thing tomorrow

Quote from: Alicia @ 02:56
If any sort of harassment/blackmail is involved I won’t hesitate. I don’t like being threatened

I wrote back: ‘Go ahead. You have my number. I’ll look forward to speaking with the Investigating Officer. Let’s see who wins’.

Quote from: Alicia @ 02:57
So if you stand behind that statement let me know so I can inform ukpunting then the police and then adult work

Yes, you read that right. Calling Alicia ‘Odd and Threatening’ has upset her so much that she is going to write notes on Adultwork and contact the Police.

Go ahead Alicia, make my day.

I ended the conversation at that point with the following message:

‘I do not wish to see you. Please delete my number and never contact me again. You are an absolute headcase.'

Now, I had often thought some punters on here were exaggerating some of the cases of severe WG nut job syndrome, but fuck me this is mental. Talk about  a massive overreaction to criticism.

Alicia appears to be terrified of negative comments – I really do wonder why.

I actually have two theories:

1. She is actually mentally unstable. After all, who the fuck starts an SMS conversation at 3am, let alone a WG. Moreover, her reaction to being called odd by two members on here has pretty much led to a psychotic response.

The Police? Blackmail? REALLY?

2. The best Ganja available on her estate in deepest, darkest fuck-knows-where. That shit is herbal potent headfuck galore. Alicia, if I apologise for trying to book you and calling you 'Odd', can you PLEASE send me the number of your dealer? I want to rock with that shit, man..

Final words

Fugly – the single punter on here who claims to have actually met Alicia – made the following comment:
‘Does this girl have "personal issues":  Very probably.  There's deffo something odd about her’ (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47620.0;all)

He had a lucky escape. In the hope of intimidating me into not writing about her odd and threatening behaviour Alicia threatened me with: Adult Work!, UK Punting!!! And then .. finally .. The Police!

Bad idea.

I’m here and available for the Boys in Blue the moment they wish to investigate your odd and threatening behaviour Alicia. I really am.

Unlike other punters who may have been intimidated by your bullying tactics aimed at covering up your psycho personality, I will not be silenced and I will instead make sure that anyone who books you does so in the full knowledge that you will fuck them like they’ve never been fucked before.

IN THE HEAD.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

BlondiesXxX – You decide.
Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Kinky Natalie1 - 10/10/10/8/10  - 48
_SweetMONIQUE_ - 9/9/10/9/10  - 47
Stunning Julie - 9/9/9/10/10  - 47
Anna-Marie - 8/9/10/10/10  - 47
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Anna-Marie - 9/9/9/9/10  - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)
Alicia345 (Sent to Rampton)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 02:03:36 pm by west8 »

herelonely

Well, I for one am just very relieved that West8 was able to engage in a 3am text war with a prossie, presumably the missus was soundly asleep.
Otherwise, how else would we have heard the latest  :dash: :dash:

west8

hahaha! I was actually in a club and then my phone started vibrating like mad with psycho alerts. Couldn't believe any WG would start a conversation - out of the blue - at 3am!

I've just installed the Psycho theme tune on my phone. The next time Alicia calls me, I will know the Police are coming.

herelonely

'I have already detailed her last minute cancellation elsewhere on the forum'

Unless I am mistaken, you didn't Mr West8, you said it was a weird experience, odd and threatening but you'd give benefit of the doubt. When asked for details you PM'd them. It was Alicia who later explained (her version!) of the last minute cancellation.

:drinks:

Offline mrx007

If ever there was a case for a "punting phone" this is it. When I am not booking or on the way to a booking it's turned off.

I think I've only ever made one booking on my usual phone and I hoped the meet was going to go well and I'd never be hassled on it...thankfully it did go well.

Hopefully this wasn't your regular mobile you received all this delightful dialogue on....?

west8

'I have already detailed her last minute cancellation elsewhere on the forum'

Unless I am mistaken, you didn't Mr West8, you said it was a weird experience, odd and threatening but you'd give benefit of the doubt. When asked for details you PM'd them. It was Alicia who later explained (her version!) of the last minute cancellation.

Yes, I did - she cancelled at the last minute, as per my post at the time.

Specifics:

Hiya mate,

Met Alicia, but the punt didn't happen. I arrived 5 minutes early and called for the room number at the time agreed - no reply. 10 mins later, as I was leaving the hotel, she sent me an SMS - cancelling.

But ... asking if I wished to meet her in her room so she could explain in person. Odd, right? Went up and the room was pitch black, which was a little bit threatening.

Her story was that she had to cancel all bookings yesterday and those this morning as her friend had been in a serious accident.

Lovely girl and so polite, but it seemed a little surreal. Hopefully I'll see her again.

All in all, weirdest 'punt' ever.

herelonely

Yes, I did - she cancelled at the last minute, as per my post at the time.

Specifics:

Ah yes, I think I did see that somewhere - apologies  :hi:

west8

Ah yes, I think I did see that somewhere - apologies  :hi:

No problem. I think it got lost when Bree decided to join in and attempt to paint Alicia as a psycho.

Like a fool, I actually viewed Alicia as the victim at the time. But re-reading Bree's PM to me now, I can see she was 100% correct - Alicia has serious 'issues'.

I made a full nandroid backup of my phone this morning. One on a MicroSD card and another to Google Drive. I then forwarded the .zip to my Solicitor by email.

I fully expect Alicia to make a formal complaint to the Police, which will of course be contested with the only thing that matters: the evidence.

Offline King Nuts

West8, dude, much as I admire your commitment to sharing your adventures with us in some detail, I am amazed you have the time for all this. I don't know how old you are, but I can admit to having been sexually active for close to forty years, been married three times, had various girlfriends (incl my fair share of loonies), and have knobbed probably more prossies than is decent, and I don't EVER get into the scrapes, battles and fights with people that you do.

The world is full of people who are permanently grinding an axe somewhere close by, and who seem to have endless time to take on anyone, any time, in combat. I learned a long time ago the wisdom of walking away from them. Quickly and silently.

herelonely

West8, dude, much as I admire your commitment to sharing your adventures with us in some detail, I am amazed you have the time for all this. I don't know how old you are, but I can admit to having been sexually active for close to forty years, been married three times, had various girlfriends (incl my fair share of loonies), and have knobbed probably more prossies than is decent, and I don't EVER get into the scrapes, battles and fights with people that you do.

The world is full of people who are permanently grinding an axe somewhere close by, and who seem to have endless time to take on anyone, any time, in combat. I learned a long time ago the wisdom of walking away from them. Quickly and silently.

+1
Does West8 remind anyone else of Vorian in some ways?

Offline Bigus Dickus

You couldn't make this shit up could you!

That's my Saturday entertainment sorted!

:crazy:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 02:50:20 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline Quatro

Very wise words KN.

west8

I learned a long time ago the wisdom of walking away from them. Quickly and silently.

Agreed. Hence my final closing message to the headcase last night.

You couldn't make this shit up could you!

Finn5555 or Nightkid will be along shortly to suggest otherwise.

Bet their take will be that I dreamt it all last night in an alcohol and drug-induced haze. :drinks:

DOBERMAN

how did this come to this??

West8 you do seem to get involved in scraps with WG's, either you need to keep it more business like otherwise you will run into a bad situation. I don't really know all the ins and outs it seems like a lot of he say she say. Theres no excuse for all this drama dude.

Im caught between thinking she's a oddball or your a oddball, or both.

Its a shame this has come to all this. She is the hottest black WG available in the last few years IMO and it turns out she could potentially be crazy according to you.
I think some of your actions in the passed have been questioned. Which makes it weirder

Not sure what on earth to think of it TBH. I will see how this plays out.

west8

how did this come to this??

West8 you do seem to get involved in scraps with WG's, either you need to keep it more business like otherwise you will run into a bad situation. I don't really know all the ins and outs it seems like a lot of he say she say. Theres no excuse for all this drama dude.

Im caught between thinking she's a oddball or your a oddball, or both.

Its a shame this has come to all this. She is the hottest black WG available in the last few years IMO and it turns out she could potentially be crazy according to you.
I think some of your actions in the passed have been questioned. Which makes it weirder

Not sure what on earth to think of it TBH. I will see how this plays out.

Book her for Monday and judge for yourself. I am not saying Alicia is a bad Service Provider, but I am saying that I wouldn't go near her with a barge pole after this drama.

I hate to think what might have happened had I called her worse than 'Odd' or 'Threatening'.

herelonely

Book her for Monday and judge for yourself. I am not saying Alicia is a bad Service Provider, but I am saying that I wouldn't go near her with a barge pole after this drama.

I hate to think what might have happened had I called her worse than 'Odd' or 'Threatening'.

I would say calling a prossie threatening would count as 'worse' than a lot of other things.

west8

I would say calling a prossie threatening would count as 'worse' than a lot of other things.

Here are the precise words I used to describe Alicia:

I still haven't figured it out yet, but there is something very odd about Alicia. Perhaps even threatening.

I met her today - very briefly. Weirdest experience ever. Review to follow.

Is that threatening/offensive/rude/disrespectful/impolite?

fredpunter

I think the time to change the name of this forum has finally arrived. Perhaps "west8 saga" would be more appropriate, or "the knobfather".

DOBERMAN

Unfortunately i can't see her as i am black, she has a no black guy policy. If it was not the case i would have seen her AGES ago trust me. Physically she's the best slim black girl i have seen in a few years in London (Civvy or WG) and i keep my eyes peeled for them, she's at the top of my WISHLIST.

You do know that its a well known and accepted thing amongst black people that black people can be quite late and unreliable. I am black and i know very well how 75% of black people view time. Its not a myth at all its fact. (I am not saying all black people)
If your use to seeing efficient polish or Thai WG's and you go to an average black girl you have to account for the cultural difference. NOTE: Some black WG's are very professional and I'm generalising as no one knows every black woman in London.

When a woman flakes(aka cancels more then once) it is a sign of unprofessionalism, sometimes stuff happens, but a lot of times its because the woman is not mentally ready or cut out to get £££. Maybe she has family/personal issues/ maybe she's not cut out for it. Maybe the business side is something she is struggling with.

Black people of these generations are not business owners.  Black people are also more emotional in our actions then other races. As a group we lack the clinical nature of the Thai's, chinese, jews or polish who have the ability to just do business in a very frank and drama free, manner. I.e Gun crime in London. We make the least money in London, But the most murders (the reasons are more complex then that, but it explains the Drama v. Business)

Black people tend to create drama that can stop the accumulation of money which is what keeps black people as a whole in more poverty. This is just a backdrop thats relevant i feel.

Bree seems to be running a good operations and i give kudos to her clearly she is in the percentage who know how to do business. I wish her the best. Alicia should also be up there as well,but clearly she is being more low key with her operation and there is more to her story possibly.  Wether it be personal issues/family or mental.

If Alicia could get all this drama quashed and build up her reputation and profile she has all the ingredients to earn a lot of money from this industry get in for a couple years and get out with a few properties and a wealthy husband. Now that would be the move she should make from a business /goals angle. But sometimes as black people we hustle backwards.

Bree gets the hustle.

I don't know if I'm more mad at west8 for arguing back and forth with her, or if I'm more angry with alicia for arguing, because at the end of the day the back and forth argument earned Alicia zero money and thats what the purpose of her being in the industry should be. Even more annoying is i have tried to reach out to alicia a few times but yet manages to have time to argue with clients who she has cancelled on and achieved zero money (no fault of west8s) She shouldn't really care about being called odd and threatening by a guy she barely met, she should let her service show through positive feedbacks on her page and not worry about the odd nay-sayer.

Ill say it again Alicia has all the ingredients to earn £200-£300k a year from this industry. and i am mad that she even has time to entertain the back and forth.

I don't want this to come across wrong or attacking of black people, i am black i want bree, alicia all to do very well, and i want the best. Lets just drop the emotions and he say/she say and get back to the £££ no one needs to be each others friends, lets just be business minded, Bree and Alicia have excellent commodities and guys will pay heavy for it.

I am black and i am a self made multi millionaire and i don't want to come across preachy. But i will say this much, emotions and emotional decisions will always stop you from getting MONEY.  Alicia just focus on your self and your business some people maybe be put off but I'm sure you will build your feedback up and a good base of trusted clients.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:52:11 pm by DOBERMAN »

Offline backofthenet

There is a drama school near my office. Every day, hundreds of girls swan through the doors, sing songs from 'Fame' enthusiastically and slightly off-key, perform histrionic excerpts from Chekhov, and get into raging arguments with errant boyfriends on their phones outside.

But there is less drama in and around that building in the course of a month than there is in West8's typical week.

Westie -the only thing left to do is to pop over to Bristol and give Cassie a spin. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40842.0

Offline PumpAction

Another bizarre saga for west8. Over 3000 punts over the last two decades and still a drama magnet with no discretion.

You'll pass her number to your legal team? Really? Maybe if it goes to court you can have your wife be a character witness.  :sarcastic:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I don't know how pesty does it. Everytime I make a booking with a pro$$ie I just turn up, pay them and fuck them. I feel I'm missing out somehow.  :cry:

Maybe pesty should read this guide. A newbie like him could do with the help... External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Everytime I make a booking with a pro$$ie I just turn up, pay them and fuck them.

It should be that way   :thumbsup:

For me, that why regulars get most of my punting money these day.

Don't need a drama, just me and a W/G to External Link/Members Only

But some times I have to walk, even if I like the look of her  :dash:

Offline Wilson85

What does 'London Gangland' in the thread title refer to? 

I ask the question as I'd like to know if she has any overt dealings with criminality.

Other than that she's definately one for the hotlist.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 05:27:24 pm by Wilson85 »

James999

I am black and i am a self made multi millionaire

Perhaps you and west8 should meet up and spout shit at each other  :sarcastic:

carlisle78

DOBERMAN

Offline Bangers and Gash

^^ Is she giving you a free punt for posting that little lot?

James999

He doesn't need anything for Free, he's a multi millionaire or so he says  :sarcastic:

Offline PumpAction

^^ Is she giving you a free punt for posting that little lot?

She won't see him as he's not white. giamanto is a young, self made multi-millionaire who takes time out of the day to call wg's that won't see him for a chat and to offer business advice.

DOBERMAN

He doesn't need anything for Free, he's a multi millionaire or so he says  :sarcastic:

Your acting like multi millionaires are unicorns. We don't exist to you do we?

You will be surprised how much liquidity or asset based multi millionaires you walk past in London. I find this forum very entertaining.

Offline Sedlmayer

Perhaps you and west8 should meet up and spout shit at each other  :sarcastic:

:drinks:

James999

Your acting like multi millionaires are unicorns.

Real ones don't find the need to tell everyone in an attempt to impress them, you should meet up with West8 he's full of shit as well, perhaps get your team to have a word with his team and see if your drivers can get you together

Hidden Image/Members Only

west8

I have made it perfectly clear both in my initial posting on the 'London/ebony' thread and in other Reviews that I will not accept having my timewasted by delusional WGs who seem to think I will pay and adjust my timings to their schedule. I'm paying, so my prerogative is a simple one: who, when and where.

Jesus, I must be one of the easiest punters on earth. I don't fuck for hours on end like HD and I don't ever request any weird services or even ask ANYTHING about services which are not listed on a WGs Adultwork page. I'm also clean, normal looking and a very gentle and laid back guy.

Many weeks ago I made it very, very clear to Alicia that I would not write a Negative review based on her initial cancellation. She is the ONLY WG I have ever afforded that to. My first review of Sweet Monique was a Negative for exactly the same reason: cancelling with just 10 mins to spare when I have spent my time and money travelling to the punt.

I think my 90% Positive Review rate - and the comments left on Adultwork by girls that I have met and enjoyed spending time - are the most important indicators that I am an honest, easygoing and genuine punter who likes a laugh. Even if that laugh is at my expense. That self-deprecation is often what breaks the ice on a punt.

But - and this is the key point here - I will not be threatened with legal recourse by anyone. I've been there and done that several times. I have more personal experience of the Crown Courts than I would care to admit. So, if Alicia or any WG wishes to make a formal complaint to the Police, I would welcome the opportunity to defend myself. I have, after all, done nothing wrong.

It's always a clear sign of desperation when a WG starts shouting and screaming about being 'defamed/bad-mouthed/libelled/slandered/blackmailed that two things are severely lacking: customer service and a rational mind.

Thank the Lord that of the many thousands of girls I have enjoyed meeting, a mere handful have turned out to be headcases.

Offline Sedlmayer

"I’m done and will pass her number to my legal team. Matter is over."

You're seriously going to pass all this shit over to your legal team and say that this is some text communications that I've had with a (you say) drugged-up prostitute, please deal with it.......?  :unknown:

You are at best delusional and most if not all of the stuff you post here is fantasy. As others have said, you and you alone get all this drama. You've had way, way more drama in the last few months than I've had in over 30 years. Perhaps it's you  :unknown:?

west8

You're seriously going to pass all this shit over to your legal team and say that this is some text communications that I've had with a (you say) drugged-up prostitute, please deal with it.......?  :unknown:

You are at best delusional and most if not all of the stuff you post here is fantasy. As others have said, you and you alone get all this drama. You've had way, way more drama in the last few months than I've had in over 30 years. Perhaps it's you  :unknown:?

A Nandroid backup of my phone was emailed to my Solicitor at 11:43 this morning. Why? So there is more than one copy of the 'evidence'.

If you had ever been arrested or interviewed, you would know full well that the first thing any officer examines for evidence is invariably a phone or a personal computer.

I've been there, done that. Hence the permanent retainer as mentioned elsewhere.

Offline PumpAction

But - and this is the key point here - I will not be threatened with legal recourse by anyone. I've been there and done that several times. I have more personal experience of the Crown Courts than I would care to admit. So, if Alicia or any WG wishes to make a formal complaint to the Police, I would welcome the opportunity to defend myself. I have, after all, done nothing wrong.

It's always a clear sign of desperation when a WG starts shouting and screaming about being 'defamed/bad-mouthed/libelled/slandered/blackmailed that two things are severely lacking: customer service and a rational mind.

Thank the Lord that of the many thousands of girls I have enjoyed meeting, a mere handful have turned out to be headcases.

From reading your review it appears that you threatened her with legal recourse first. Just another absurd episode. What's the reference to London Gangland?

Offline Sedlmayer

"I will not be threatened with legal recourse by anyone"

I've got a bit confused here, so enlighten me - what crime is alleged here?  :crazy: :wacko: :wackogirl:

unclesweetheart

Life has got a lot more pleasant for me since I blocked West8. I would remind my brothers on UKP that this option is available to all.

west8

"I will not be threatened with legal recourse by anyone"

I've got a bit confused here, so enlighten me - what crime is alleged here?  :crazy: :wacko: :wackogirl:

Alicia alleges that I blackmailed her. Why, I have no idea. But she is more than welcome to pursue that accusation as she see fit.

I have made no legal threats and have intention of doing so as no crime has been committed.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Message to all pro$$ies: Punting with pest8 can seriously damage your cocaine habit.  :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline monstar

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole"

west8

Message to all pro$$ies: Punting with pest8 can seriously damage your cocaine habit.  :wacko: :wackogirl:

Either that or it could drive you to recreational drugs!  :sarcastic:

Offline Sedlmayer

A Nandroid backup of my phone was emailed to my Solicitor at 11:43 this morning. Why? So there is more than one copy of the 'evidence'.

If you had ever been arrested or interviewed, you would know full well that the first thing any officer examines for evidence is invariably a phone or a personal computer.

I've been there, done that. Hence the permanent retainer as mentioned elsewhere.

No, never happened to me, as I live entirely within the law. Not so much as a parking ticket. I don't need your sort of drama, but thanks anyway.

Offline Sedlmayer

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole"

We desperately need a "high five" emoticon, but this will do for now  :drinks:

west8

That's a fantastic quote - taken from a second-rate US cop/drama series. Not exactly Shakespeare, but I'm glad you felt it was so life-affirming you simply couldn't resist sharing it.

Fortunately I have only encountered two real 'assholes' out of many thousands. That speaks volumes, but I undertake here and now to use my gut instinct a little more often.

My first post about Alicia being 'Odd' and 'Threatening' now seems almost prophetic ...

Offline Bangers and Gash

I find this forum very entertaining.

Unlike your last review - too much of gentleman to go into ''details''  :crazy:

Offline Herges Adventures

What does 'London Gangland' refer to?  :unknown:

west8

What does 'London Gangland' refer to?  :unknown:

Whatever you would like it to refer to. :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

Unlike your last review - too much of gentleman to go into ''details''  :crazy:

"Met her at a discreet hotel in Central London. Im more into the looks not going to go over the encounter"

Good spot B+G - the self-made multimillionaire is a fluffy  :thumbsdown: