Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: prostitution London police and crime issues  (Read 1722 times)

Offline kowalski

External Link/Members Only

Does anybody know of these knocking shops?

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Does anybody know of these knocking shops?

Good to hear the police are finding these people, i hope they get life sentences, evil low lifes.

Offline punk

shows how silly the women were.There really is an never ending supply of poor eastern europeans to traffic.

Lynx

Silly? Really?

I wouldn't call them that, just very unlucky. I know many EE girls who have come over, genuinely, looking for nanny jobs, cleaning jobs etc. Luckily, the people they dealt with were authentic, and they actually got those jobs, as they could have very easily ended up in exactly the same situation.

It's made me think differently about punting to be honest. I previously saw a Hungarian girl, probably this time last year. She was on the scene for at least a couple of years, as i remember seeing her come up under different AW profiles. She worked in the areas mentioned in the article, and since this story broke, hasn't been seen on AW since. Very sweet girl. Horrible to think that she was more than likely one of the victims.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 11:48:06 pm by Lynx »

Offline Jimmyredcab

From that article -------------

"In one operation with Romanian police, the first of its kind, 12 Romanian nationals were jailed for 89 years in their own country for bringing women to Britain to work in prostitution."

Does this surprise anyone, it certainly doesn't surprise me.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline punk

Silly? Really?

I wouldn't call them that, just very unlucky. I know many EE girls who have come over, genuinely, looking for nanny jobs, cleaning jobs etc. Luckily, the people they dealt with were authentic, and they actually got those jobs, as they could have very easily ended up in exactly the same situation.

It's made me think differently about punting to be honest. I previously saw a Hungarian girl, probably this time last year. She was on the scene for at least a couple of years, as i remember seeing her come up under different AW profiles. She worked in the areas mentioned in the article, and since this story broke, hasn't been seen on AW since. Very sweet girl. Horrible to think that she was more than likely one of the victims.

lucky to get a job with the millions unemployed in this country, but there you go as if there is not enough cleaners and nanny's here already.

Offline punk

From that article -------------

"In one operation with Romanian police, the first of its kind, 12 Romanian nationals were jailed for 89 years in their own country for bringing women to Britain to work in prostitution."

Does this surprise anyone, it certainly doesn't surprise me.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nope.