Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Mistress Kate x  (Read 4955 times)

Offline Will36

This girl has been on my hotlist for a while now, fancied a bit of teasing and role play, can't find any feedback on here about her. Has anyone any experience of her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Conwy

No.

However, I think that she shared a flat about a year back with a lady I did see. The girl I saw was the most gorgeous specimen of feminine glamour I ever met. Sadly, she retired. She took down her profile overnight because she had made the error of using some of her modelling pictures on AW and the link was made. As she was creating a new one I was messaging her through Kate's AW mails for a day or so.

So, at least she exists.

One oddity. The picture of Kate in the mask looks eerily similar to the retired lady, where the other two look just like the profile pics of Kate did before she changed her profile to the current one from the one during the flat share.

Offline eldritch

No.

However, I think that she shared a flat about a year back with a lady I did see. The girl I saw was the most gorgeous specimen of feminine glamour I ever met. Sadly, she retired. She took down her profile overnight because she had made the error of using some of her modelling pictures on AW and the link was made. As she was creating a new one I was messaging her through Kate's AW mails for a day or so.

So, at least she exists.

One oddity. The picture of Kate in the mask looks eerily similar to the retired lady, where the other two look just like the profile pics of Kate did before she changed her profile to the current one from the one during the flat share.

Magda? Yes, she was indeed incredible. I made a pig of myself with her while posters on Pnet were arguing the toss over her legitimacy. Their loss.

Kate is (or was the last time I checked) also making the same mistake as Magda by using her legit modelling pictures on her AW profile.

She's on my hotlist but her location is a bit of a schlep across London. Maybe my Christmas treat to myself.

password02

Her profile pics seem slightly different? does anyone have any of her PG? if not may have to pay the £2 to see her pics

Offline Will36

Thanks guys, I'm pretty impressed with her profile, definitely someone I'm very curious to see, the role play and domme services make her even more appealing.

I subscribed to her PG, the pics on there confirm she's very attractive, so pretty ideal really.

Conwy

Magda? Yes, she was indeed incredible. I made a pig of myself with her while posters on Pnet were arguing the toss over her legitimacy. Their loss.

Kate is (or was the last time I checked) also making the same mistake as Magda by using her legit modelling pictures on her AW profile.

She's on my hotlist but her location is a bit of a schlep across London. Maybe my Christmas treat to myself.

Yes, it was Magda.

What a great girl she was/is.

I was the one who told her that the link had been made between her AW and modelling pics and requested Pia to clean up the PNet thread for her.

Magda was most gracious in her message to me thanking me for my help.

C

happyguy

Hi Guys

I went to see kate, she is nice.

We had 3 meetings, the first was as a general g/f experience which was awsome!

The flat she has is small, as you walk in you have the bathroom on the left before you go into the main front room.. and then the bed room :-)

She is a great girl, kinky, fun and understanding.

Anyway if you want more info i will do a field report when i see her next. She has been my 3rd punt in about 10 years but has opened my eyes so much it might just become a hobby now. If I could only hide my wage the the wife lol.

password02

Hi happyguy - if you have seen her 3x why not update us with a review indtead of waiting ontil your next punt? may be a while if you have only punted 3x in 10 years!!

Offline jake9jake9

Have to agree with what happyguy said.

I've seen her a few times (3-4), definitely consider her a permanent regular for me. Apart from being pretty, she has a really stunning body, particularly the legs/ass (great feet too, if you're a foot-fetish guy). Friendly/upbeat attitude and willingness to please.

I've only done Domination with her (which she's fantastic at), so can't comment on gfe. Oh and for those that care, she's polish (I think).

Thanks guys, I'm pretty impressed with her profile, definitely someone I'm very curious to see, the role play and domme services make her even more appealing.

I subscribed to her PG, the pics on there confirm she's very attractive, so pretty ideal really.

You're not going to be disappointed.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 11:17:23 pm by jake9jake9 »

pantycraz

Hi,
I wonder if anyone can help me on this, those that are in contact with Mistress Kate.

I last met him in London in August...and would be making a return visit. I realised her contact number is not on her Adultwork profile anymore...hence I cannot sms or call her...

Is there someone who still keeps in contact with her, that can private message me her contact number please?

Much appreciated!