Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia - The Office - Dewsbury  (Read 4273 times)

Offline wristjob

External Link/Members Only
£50/30 mins (usually includes kissing, +£10 OWO, +£20 CIM)

I've been to see Sophia a few times over the last year and usually only write a review the first time I see a girl - and somehow I seem to be missing one for Sophia. Actually I've seen her twice as many times as any other girl ever, but it's rare that I even see a girl twice.

The office opened just over a year ago and is a great place - but it seems to be in decline. Not so long ago the girls used to sit in reception chatting which is good for seeing any new girls - now they seem to sit in the rooms bored between seeing clients. The first few times I went there were queues too, and other clients there, don't seem to be now. Some of the best girls have left or work less and haven't really been replaced by the same quality. The website is rarely updated, half the girls don't have photos - all a bit of a mess really.

Anyway I think Sophia was always the main draw of the place. She's a former IK girl which says most of what you need to know. She's around 5'4 mixed race girl, nice natural bust, always immaculately dressed and with a huge personality and charm. The pictures on the website flatter her a little but trust me she's hot.

Apart from being scorching hot she does always dress immaculately in a variety of clothes - she knows her fashion. Always in heels and trust me it's a lot easier getting her knickers off than her heels. The first time I saw her I really was blown away. I guess it was probably 80% GFE 20% PSE and she made an effort to make sure I got what I wanted - the best punt I'd had for a long time. Next time I saw her was arguably better. Lots of kissing, really excellent BJ and a brilliant personality just adding to it all.

Subsequent visits have declined a little IMO. The kissing seems to have dried up so I do get a bit but she never seems very keen. BJ is spot on as ever and the banter and conversation is great. I have never had a punt with her that was less than good but I think for me it's the end. As I said I've seen her a lot more than any other girl and I think whatever she does she can never be new, unknown, mysterious any more. Kind of like watching your favourite film over and over - the first time is new, the second time you know what are the good bits and know what to look out for, but after that.... It's still your favourite film even if you don't feel like watching it again.

yorkshire123

Great review.  :hi:

Written in a way that i couldn't even attempt to do.
I must agree she does look very hot indeed.

At the risk of making a tit of myself whats a former IK girl?

Rochdull lad

You're not alone, yorkshire; I was just about to PM wristjob with the same question!

Offline wristjob

In a way you wouldn't attempt to????

External Link/Members Only are the top Leeds agency and and have a reputation far above the rest for quality of service. Sophia used to be Megan at IK and was certainly one of their best reviewed girls. I guess if you know leeds you know who IK are.

vorian

yorkshire123

In a way you wouldn't attempt to????

External Link/Members Only are the top Leeds agency and and have a reputation far above the rest for quality of service. Sophia used to be Megan at IK and was certainly one of their best reviewed girls. I guess if you know leeds you know who IK are.

:hi:

Rochdull lad

Thanks for the explanation, wristjob; although I punt nearly as often in Yaarkshire as I do on God's side of the Pennines, I do so with Indies, not with Agency girls.

pleasure

Their site seems to be having a little trouble this evening. I do hope this wasn't due to the extra traffic caused by your excellent review. :)

Offline wristjob

Oh god........ Looks like they either haven't paid or somebody grassed them up for running an adult content site and it breaches the T&Cs

pleasure

Oh god........ Looks like they either haven't paid or somebody grassed them up for running an adult content site and it breaches the T&Cs

Panic over, it's back. :)

Offline wristjob

Looks like she's not at GFE as Melanie

Offline chandlerhandler

I've got to say that I was disappointed with Sophia, certainly for me nothing like her photos! I should've walked once I'd clapped eyes on her, but I didn't & because of my initial disappointment I never got into the punt at all.

Having said that, the venue, The Office is superb.

frisco

I have seen Sophia a few times , and agree with Mr wrist job , stunning girl great service and the pics I would say are spot on  :drinks:

yorkshire123

I have seen Sophia a few times , and agree with Mr wrist job , stunning girl great service and the pics I would say are spot on  :drinks:

Why has that got me giggling like a little girl  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline wristjob

I've got to say that I was disappointed with Sophia, certainly for me nothing like her photos! I should've walked once I'd clapped eyes on her, but I didn't & because of my initial disappointment I never got into the punt at all.

Having said that, the venue, The Office is superb.

Sorry you were disappointed. The pictures are about a year old - the office only opened feb 13. Sure there's a bit of photoshop but not a world of difference unless she's been caning the doughnuts the last 2 months.