Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBlond16 Oxford OX4  (Read 561 times)

2 review(s) for Agatha 34DD (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Djavu

External Link/Members Only

I wanna try big big bum and i found her on AW BustyBlond 16
Called and made 2h booking with her with a bottle of wine and planning to have a good time as i am alone here and wishing for a good company...

When i called  her voice was ok but to be honest hasnt give me much information and she put me hold and says she is going to be busy and etc..@@@@.she put the phone down before she answer my questions she was tired, rude and rush, but i though busy girl so she must in rush @@@@@@@@
I been confimed i will see the same girl i spoke over the phone..
which she say yes she is the same girl.

So i was happy that she can speak lilttle english and all good.
On my way to Oxford OX4 :music:

House is durty from outside. Loads of dirties bags hunging around.. IS A parlour and more working girls working there no only the one i booked. I asked if it was private etc and i been told it was very private and she was independent!! Lies and more lies!! :scare:

But i waited as i really wanna see her!!  :wacko:

She doesnt pick up the phone! Been wait for more the 45min and finally she text me to come in! OMG OMG She doesnt speak no a single word in English. Nothing! So was the receptionist pretending to be the girl! :angry:

All liers. I left ofcourse. I called back and the receptionist was very rude to me and said F** words.
I am very disappointed to be honest.  :dash:

I am not from the UK and my English isnt good but i dont go lying people.
And plus thats big bumb which you can see in her picx is 70% photoshoped.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lewis

She soon vanished.

Profile no longer there. Here's some photos to remind people to steer clear though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review and the warning - and for the pictures, Lewis. Got there before she, or rather Sergei, took her profile down.

Offline Lewis

Got there before she, or rather Sergei, took her profile down.

Photos generally remain on AW after the profile has been taken down. Unless the person who created the profile removes them.

Which would suggest that either AW took her profile down, or she's temp suspended it herself for some reason and changed her profile to seeking services rather than offering.