Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Far East - Worthing  (Read 584 times)

2 review(s) for Exotic Far East (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Rugbypunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Logisitics
Sent a text message to Nicola. Speedy reply with the postcode.

Called when I had parked nearby. Nicola gave me clear directions to her ground floor flat. Easy to park (payable) less that 200m away. When inside, the flat looked and smelt like a Thai temple. Very dark and lots of incense aromas.

Looks
The AW photos show her best side. Hair was grey rather than blonde (at least in the dimly lit flat, it looked grey!)

Services & Price
I was offered a massage, but following the slightly odd wiping of my hands and cock - had quickly decided this was going to be a quick pump and dump. Anyway, she put a condom on my semi (I hate it when they do that) and then gave me oral with. Just about hard enough when she decided that she was getting on top. Rode me cowgirl style for a couple of minutes - before I decided I needed to get into missionary to hurry up! It was blazing hot in the room, and I quickly realised that I wasn't going to come. I asked if I could finish myself on her chest - she declined.

She offered to finish me by hand. Have to say, that was the best bit. She used one hand to pull back my foreskin, leaving my helmet fully exposed. With her other oily hand proceeded to rub the helmet quickly and gently. Best hand job I've had for a long time.

She was friendly enough but an unmemorable shag finished with a decent hand job. £60 for 30 minutes.

I won't return. Cant bring myself to make it a negative though.

Online timsussex

wow that must have been a fantastic HJ to make that a Neutral given all the negatives !

Your review so your rating and thanks for the review as it will save me a visit

Offline latecomer

Thanks for this review.  I first went to see Nicola 3 years ago (see my review) and enjoyed a very good session with her but only a year or so later my positive view of her had turned to a neutral one.  Since then I've wondered whether a return visit would be worth it but no, the consensus seems to be that she's terminally jaded.  Always such a shame when a SP who was so good ends up clearly not enjoying what they're doing any more and just going through the motions.