Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia - Reading (Touring)  (Read 1372 times)

106 review(s) for Gorgeous Georgia X (78 positive, 18 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gentleman21

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Georgia tonight for a half hour punt at £80.

Comms were good pre-punt, all by text, but punctual and (thank goodness) spelling and grammar were excellent!
Saw her in town, just south of the Oracle. Parking a bit of a challenge on street, so parked in the multi-storey.

Georgia is cute as a button, in a girl-next-door way. She has braces, and is pretty small - I liked the aesthetic very much! She is british, and claims to be from Kent, which I'm sure is right. Age is correct as advertised (20). Her pictures are very accurate, and show her face.

She put on her little christmas outfit for me, as requested, which was good fun.

A slightly different punt, at my request, which was basically a little fun with her stripping out of her outfit, undressing me, a bit of a make-out session, then owo finishing with a facial. Pretty much, the kind of thing you get up to when you're a teenager - which was well suited to Georgia's look and age.

All services were delivered well - Georgia was perhaps just a touch nervous, which played to the story somewhat. The OWO was well delivered, nice and wet, and she didn't tire and turn it into a glorified HJ as so many do. Took my load accross her face like a champ.
Cleaned up and had a nice chat, kiss and out the door bang on the half hour. Kissing was good, FK with some DFK as she got into it.

All in all, a good punt within the services requested - but obviously I can't comment on anything else. I'd definitely return for more of the same - and perhaps to see her very pert bum in Reverse CG!