Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sack back and crack with HE - Camberley, Surrey?  (Read 2442 times)

Offline luckisalady

Any recommendations in or around camberley surrey

Offline enjoyedthat

I saw this lady when she was based in Frimley, and the SBC waxing was excellent, but absolute no chance of an HE IMO. Having said that I’m sure some of our forum colleagues would  embrace the challenge

External Link/Members Only

Offline Celtic 69

Enjoyed that,
No pictures of her on website or what's app.
Was she decent looking & fit body wise?

Offline enjoyedthat

Got to be getting on for 10 years ago since I visited. So very hazily, a blonde MILF type, 40’s quite buxom, knows her stuff in a head mistress type of way, was never gonna’ take any sh1te so didnt even try - Great wax though.  If you can find one who’ll add an HE in then fair play, but think you’d need to head closer to London for this..

Offline Fuzzyduck

It feels risky (but maybe more exciting :lol:) to proposition someone who is cupping your balls next to a pot of hot wax so I was thinking it was more likely to be someone who also offered massage. Did some googling and came across a few blokes offering male grooming and massage but also found this one. If you google her number she has another legit-looking website for male grooming.

She is also on AW.

Whilst not overly helpful to OP (she's in Basingstoke), it shows these kinds of providers do exist.

PS: Actually 30s of searching on here shows it's more common than I originally thought.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 01:33:22 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline Celtic 69

OP, I can recommend a professional waxing therapist to you  that can do waxing & massage. HE is subject to her opinion/if she's comfortable with your demour.
Basically, don't ask on 1st visit, but once you arrange 2nd visit you can ask & if she's comfortable with you she will do.
Unfortunately for you she's in Hertfordshire.

Can give you details if it's not too far a distance for you?

Offline Muff licker

Offline fastcar669

Yana in Southampton offers sugar waxing

Offline enjoyedthat

OP, I can recommend a professional waxing therapist to you  that can do waxing & massage. HE is subject to her opinion/if she's comfortable with your demour.
Basically, don't ask on 1st visit, but once you arrange 2nd visit you can ask & if she's comfortable with you she will do.
Unfortunately for you she's in Hertfordshire.

Can give you details if it's not too far a distance for you?

Hi Celtic, would be keen to have details and Hertfordshire is easy for me
Thnx

Offline Celtic 69

Sure Enjoyedthat,
Current Vivastreet advert:
'Male body waxing & grooming / massage therapist'
Phone no: 07891 069382.

I saw her a few times, but quite a number of years ago & long before I was a member here so obviously I haven't posted review.
However I have posted comments along with others.
Some weren't impressed with her waxing, but I found it absolutely fine. Her massage is of a decent standard but professional in that I can't remember getting any cc swipes or reach unders. But because I was uncovered from the waxing of my intimate areas she had no issues with massaging high up into my inner thighs & brushing past my tackle on several occasions whilst I was face up.
HE was ok & got a bit better/slower with more visits if I remember correctly?

Don't forget to review if you book up as I haven't seen her for a few years.

Good luck.

Offline enjoyedthat

Thanks Celtic, will report back

Offline Billy no mates

Sure Enjoyedthat,
Current Vivastreet advert:
'Male body waxing & grooming / massage therapist'
Phone no: 07891 069382.

I saw her a few times, but quite a number of years ago & long before I was a member here so obviously I haven't posted review.
However I have posted comments along with others.
Some weren't impressed with her waxing, but I found it absolutely fine. Her massage is of a decent standard but professional in that I can't remember getting any cc swipes or reach unders. But because I was uncovered from the waxing of my intimate areas she had no issues with massaging high up into my inner thighs & brushing past my tackle on several occasions whilst I was face up.
HE was ok & got a bit better/slower with more visits if I remember correctly?

Don't forget to review if you book up as I haven't seen her for a few years.

Good luck.