Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Emily Jane ??????  (Read 2051 times)

Offline masseyferguson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can anyone confirm that these two profiles are different girls, or are we now getting an opportunity to see the highly rated EJ for incall at a reasonable hourly rate ?

disgracedpolitician

I don't think they are the same person as one has quite a few tattoos and the other doesn't.

Offline itk

Almost certain it's not THE Emily Jane, this one I believe must be working with Blonde Shell (became something called Gorleston Girlz)  Pics look identical to how Shell's profile is.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 11:14:33 am by itk »

KingAlpha

Stressfree

Certainly not the same girl.
I passed the new girl link on to the real EJ a couple of weeks ago when I first saw the listing but EJ didn't seem that bothered. I understand that EJ has just returned from her holiday, so hopefully she will sort one or two incall days for her fans very soon.

vt

Certainly not the same girl.
I passed the new girl link on to the real EJ a couple of weeks ago when I first saw the listing but EJ didn't seem that bothered. I understand that EJ has just returned from her holiday, so hopefully she will sort one or two incall days for her fans very soon.

I thought that other girl is trying to cash in on EJ's good name...but thankfully there's no confusing the two!  :D

mark100max

this girl and blonde shelley walked past me when i was having a coffee on gorleston seafront she is gorgeous

mark100max

anyone seen her ??

very tempted 30 mins for 70

looks like there a another girl lauren who works with them to

Offline itk

anyone seen her ??

very tempted 30 mins for 70

looks like there a another girl lauren who works with them to

I'm also very tempted to try Lauren or Emily Jane, slightly concerned if they all work from the same premises, as all pics are almost identical to those of Shelley.  Is Shell still brunette?

Offline Owwhatanight

Is the real EJ still on holiday? As not logged on Aw since mid June

disgracedpolitician

this girl and blonde shelley walked past me when i was having a coffee on gorleston seafront she is gorgeous

Hey thanks for the info. Are you absolutely sure that girl you saw was Emily?

Offline GFRadar12

Is the real EJ still on holiday? As not logged on Aw since mid June

I was wondering where she'd got to! Does anybody know? Keep looking out for her to do another gangbang as I missed out last time but she never updates her profile  :(

Offline Owwhatanight

Just found out off Emily that's she has been on a long holiday, but going to have a bit more time off and will get back to me when back.