Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish lady norwich  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Canaryboy

External Link/Members Only

Hi has anyone seen this one before? as can’t see no reviews on her… if I go I’ll do a review

Offline Randall69

Never managed to get a booking with her but I'd be delighted to read your review.

Online norwichfunseeker

Hi has anyone seen this one before? as can’t see no reviews on her… if I go I’ll do a review

he is also on Birchplace External Link/Members Only
and vs too - same pics / profile.

Offline olddognewtricks49

Spoke to her other day, no booking yet, bit apprehensive with rising covid but she sounded quite bubbly, if I take the plunge will break my review duck!

Offline Canaryboy

Spoke to her other day, no booking yet, bit apprehensive with rising covid but she sounded quite bubbly, if I take the plunge will break my review duck!
Ok that would be good I’m thinking of booking in the next couple of weeks

Online norwichfunseeker

Look forward to reading that.
The guide is here if it helps. Plus shout if you need any assistance tips from anyone.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 01:45:02 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Well rang her twice this morning, answerphone, looked on viva she's not there now, bugger, she sounded good

Offline Canaryboy

Well rang her twice this morning, answerphone, looked on viva she's not there now, bugger, she sounded good
Maybe give her text message instead I’m going to try and contact her next week!! Let me know how you get on

Offline Canaryboy

She messaged me back yesterday I’m seeing her next week

Managed to speak to her again, not been well, hope to see her next week too

Offline Canaryboy

Managed to speak to her again, not been well, hope to see her next week too
I was due to meet her yesterday but got cancelled cause her not being well

Offline itk

I was due to meet her yesterday but got cancelled cause her not being well

I’d give up with punting with your bad luck. Never known anyone to be stood up or ignored as much as yourself