Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: michelle of dunstable  (Read 1248 times)

Offline dynatron

used to be my regular massage and he lady havent seen her for 3 or more years seems to have dissapeared off the radar-anyone know if she has moved or isnt working anymore
appreciated

Offline scutty brown

George Muppet has two phone numbers listed for her
Have you tried?

Offline dynatron

no to be honest i didnt know she had 2 numbers ?

Offline dynatron

07884120805 was the number she had for around 10 years or so

Offline giochodino

used to be my regular massage and he lady havent seen her for 3 or more years seems to have dissapeared off the radar-anyone know if she has moved or isnt working anymore
appreciated

Wow dynatron... this brings back memories ... known then as "Petite Sexy Michelle", about 5ft tall with a nice firm figure, boobs size 34c with a tight little ass. Last I saw her was in 2015 .. a very fine woman. If she is still working will try and pay her a visit for old times sake and renew the acquaintance

Offline dynatron

yes thats the one she was my reg punt for many years-i knew she was having some health issues but then she suddenly dissapeared off the radar-can only assume she maybe stopped working due to health or even possibly moved-never realy found a decent replacement lady since seeing her-good old days

Offline winkywanky

I saw this girl years ago I think.

Massage table in the front room, it was her house, she was house proud and you had to leave your shoes by the front door IIRC? Enjoyed my time with her.