Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just noticed this young lady on Gumtree  (Read 2901 times)

Offline MarkS69

As the title suggests, I've just seen this young ladies ad on Gumtree:  External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure, as if that's a genuine photo she looks effing gorgeous. I did a reverse image search and didn't find any matches, but she just looks too good to be true.

Her location looks to be the same as Kai's (External Link/Members Only) in Rochford, so I'm wondering if it's just a B&S if she has her "sister" working with her.

Online Bornslippy

Do any of the thai/chinese gumtree (or AW for that fact) adverts, ever represent the actual girl you will meet?

Offline cmspunk

If you think that is who you will meet, then sadly you are very deluded !

Offline MarkS69

Do any of the thai/chinese gumtree (or AW for that fact) adverts, ever represent the actual girl you will meet?
If you think that is who you will meet, then sadly you are very deluded !

As someone who started punting almost 35 years ago in the days of cards in phone boxes and adverts in the Southend Evening Echo, I'm not really that naive chaps!

BUT... I like to hold out hope that there are some good looking women working, as I've met plenty of them before. Adel (External Link/Members Only) is a case in point who I was very dubious about until I read a review on here. I also had punt with a drop dead gorgeous Thai girl in Westcliff via a Gumtree ad a few years ago who was just in the area for a few weeks, so SOME of those ads can be genuine. Sadly, only around 2% though!

It doesn't hurt to stay hopeful, hence the reason for asking if anyone had seen her. My other reason for asking was that I suspect she's working from Kai's flat in Rochford, and Kai knows about this site, so she'd know it would be bad for business if she started pulling B&S stunts.

Offline roger_weekly

Go for it mark and report back, take one for the team, bloody gorgeous

Offline MarkS69

Go for it mark and report back, take one for the team, bloody gorgeous
I'm thinking about it for tomorrow. If it's not her (which I very much doubt it is!) I can always have some fun with Kai.

Offline Cambridgy

If you cross reference by the phone number you get a few hits https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147291.0 so although it’s unlikely she’s the one in the pic - service is all positively reviewed.

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline The sperminator

If its not her, it could be a him! Check all the bits and pieces are in the right place! :scare:

Offline DeadFox

Offline scutty brown

Looks like cgi to me

I'm inclined to think you're right.
Deepfake at work?