Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella lust20. Hammersmith  (Read 1429 times)

1 review(s) for Ella lust20 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only

Bear with me this is a long story.

Now this girl seems to change her name as often as she drops her knickers.
When I saw her in December 2013 she was calling herself Gordie Ella but is aka Amaging-Ella, Amazing-Marie amomg many others and at the moment is Ella lust20 doing outcalls from Hammersmith and West London.

I was in London for a pre Christmas meeting and had researched on AW and found a Polish girl who would visit my hotel at 8.00 p.m on the Monday evening for two hours at £200. During a lunch break in the meeting I recieved a text from the said girl informing me that she had started her period that morning and would not be available now that evening. This was only my third punt so no plan B.
Just a short break so did not have time to ring around then to find a replacement..
Did not get to my hotel until 7.00 p.m and immediatley began my search, rang numerous numbers but no luck as most were busy or finished for the night. Almost gave up and now wished I had. Saw this outcall for Gordie Ella, (her spelling) now I am from that part of the world and thought at least we would have something in common so at 10.00 p.m I rang her. She was available and would be over as soon as she was ready. I requested that she wore high heels and stockings and suspenders, she said okay and would be there at 11.00 p.m.
My hotel was not like your normal hotels, it was Executive Rooms in South Kensington. You booked in at an address further down the road and then you were taken to where the room was, like a seperate house so you had a key card to enter that then the card was used to access the room so no reception to worry about.
Ella (found out her name is Kate) text me at 10.55 p.m that she had parked in the road so off I went to meet her.
Now considering I had requested how I wanted her to dress she turned up in tatty jeans and trainers and a t shirt, worse still she was smoking as she walked up the street.
I don't smoke, never have so really I should have just walked past her and gone back and had a wank. But been new to punting and horny as I hell I said hello.
We walked up the street chatting, she had a nice geordie accent and a tidy little size 8 body with a lovely little bum that I just had to stroke as we walked. Got to the door and the key card wouldn't work on the entrance door. We walked back down the road to the reception to report it and the guy walked back with us, still didn't work and the nerd had not even brought a spare one to try so off he went to get a replacement key card and Ella lit up another fag.
Eventually we got into the room, a lovely big bed there too. Thought she must have brought the clothes to change into so asked her if she wanted to shower before she changed. No shower and no change of clothes, was sorry but had to rush out to get to me was her excuse.
I showered and of course by the time I came out the shower after rubbing myself dry I was semi hard and would only need OWO to get rock hard.
She was lying naked on the bed, nice tanned body, slim long legs and pert 30c tits so no problem getting a hard on here, walked over to the edge of the bed but no action from her so I pointed my cock towards her mouth. OWO was awful no effort on her part except a little sucking, it was that bad I actually went soft and never done that before.
Went kiss her but she turned her head away, relieved really as she stank of smoke.
Went to finger her pussy and suprise suprise that was not on the menu either. I like RO but was not going to pleasure her if she was not going to do anything for me so that only left shagging.
Decided if we had a cup of tea and a chat then things might improve and we could get down to some serious shagging in as many positions as possible in the time I had left.
She was quite a pretty girl and opened up a bit as we chatted but the sight of that body was to much and I was ready to shag.
Now this is the bit that got me, she had no condoms or lube but lucky for me I had. ;)
Asked for cowgirl, no, it hurt her legs and couldn't do it was her excuse for that, reverse cowgirl, yes, hurray and we were off. She slipped on to my cock but had no idea, no rocking motion or gyrating just straight up and down but this was short lived as now stated that missionary was her favourite position. Well it ain't mine. I have a slight back problem and like to fuck standing up with her on the edge of the bed, this way I can spread legs wide or put them together and place them on my shoulder so thats what she got and I went for it. I usually pop twice in two hour seesion but realised that that this was a waste of time so I would bang away until I shot my load despite the fact I wanted to fuck her doggy.
She just lay there like a cold fish so I banged away for twenty minutes and then shot my load, had thought about pulling out, ripping the condom off and spunking on her tits but decided against it in the end.
Told her to get dressed and go despite there been 30 minutes of the two hours left so off she went into the night puffing on a fag.
£220 for a two hour session that I cut short, you live and learn.
Had quite a few punts since all positive so one bad one, I can take that.

POSITIVE
She turned up 5 minutes early
Nice body 8/10
Pretty 8/10

NEUTRAL
Pleasant to chat to

NEGATIVE
Made no effort to dress to please
Could have done with a shower as her hair was manky
Smoked before and after
OWO awful
No kissing but is on profile
No fingering
only liked mish
no stamina
no effort on her part whatsoever

James999

Can someone summarise what that's all about  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Its about a bad fucking punt mate

James999

I got that from the Negative heading, just hoped for a shorter version of events  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Seen reviews on here and guys moaning there is not a lot of detail in the review.
Well you can't say that about mine

Offline Jimmyredcab

I got that from the Negative heading, just hoped for a shorter version of events  :hi:

Profile gone.      :bomb:

James999

Seen reviews on here and guys moaning there is not a lot of detail in the review.
Well you can't say that about mine

But I doubt many are interested in your Christmas meeting, where you parked or the fact you don't smoke, and profile gone now anyway  :wacko:

Offline nigel4498

I don't care if any one is interested or not but thought the idea of this sitewas to help other punters and warn them off lousy WG's

Didn't take long for her to take the profle down, must have a friend on here.

cockneybstrd

Can someone summarise what that's all about  :hi:

Had a plan B with a Geordie Girl. Problems with getting into the room. Sex was pretty shit

James999

Had a plan B with a Geordie Girl. Problems with getting into the room. Sex was pretty shit

Thanks  :hi:

judgedredd

way too long but we get your point...sorry for the shit punt

general-sid

Good review....he told it as it was. Can't you skim read people