Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoey Cardiff  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Wcrasher89

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys,

Has anyone seen this girl? I've been chatting to her for a few weeks now with a viewing to booking her next weekend when I'm in Cardiff. She's very attractive, she'd sent me a few photos via WhatsApp and seems keen and friendly.

Only thing is she doesn't seem to have recent reviews barring one last month.

Any advice would be welcome!

vw

Hey guys,

Has anyone seen this girl? I've been chatting to her for a few weeks now with a viewing to booking her next weekend when I'm in Cardiff. She's very attractive, she'd sent me a few photos via WhatsApp and seems keen and friendly.

looks hot on twitter   :)

Offline mrdiamond77

I saw her about a year ago and thought she was very good.  Very pretty and good service.  I have not been back to see her but that is down to me having a couple of regulars and then trying to see new girls on other occasions.   :hi:

Offline Bibbob

She looks like she'd be fun. But fun enough to usurp the rest of my hotlist?

vw

She looks like she'd be fun. But fun enough to usurp the rest of my hotlist?

Not at your prefered agency then ?

Offline Steelworker

I tried to see her about 9 months ago. All messed up logistics and wasted time. Still am interested but I hate unreliability with little warning. Maybe just a one off but....

Offline billybob69

Hey guys,

She's been on my HL for a while now, if I remember rightly she didn't login to her account for weeks (maybe even months). So her taking a break might be the reason why there is limited feedback / reviews.

bb69

wanchor

I will be following this thread closely. I do like the look of this service provider.

bluestone5

Seen her last year, she was quite nervous to start but got better as the punt went on.

Offline Bibbob

Not at your prefered agency then ?

Has anyone ever told you you're a funny guy? They lied

vw

Has anyone ever told you you're a funny guy? They lied

Agency white knights make me puke.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Wcrasher89

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Yeah I spoke to her and she had to move places so she wasn't active for a while. Says she's got a place in Whitchurch now but I'm staying at the Marriott Friday and Saturday so rather see her there lol

If it goes ahead I'll be sure to do a review for you guys.

wanchor

If it goes ahead I'll be sure to do a review for you guys.

I will look out for this review. Thank you Wcrasher89.

Offline Steelworker

Getting a bit fed up now, VW. The thread is about Zoey. You've had a go at Bibob in another thread, which is fair enough to challenge him and you defended that well when I made a comment too. But it's getting a bit much now. I think we are all aware of your suspicions. Can we get back to comments about Zoey now? I'd like to hear them. Cheers to all  :hi:

vw

Getting a bit fed up now, VW. The thread is about Zoey. You've had a go at Bibob in another thread, which is fair enough to challenge him and you defended that well when I made a comment too. But it's getting a bit much now. I think we are all aware of your suspicions. Can we get back to comments about Zoey now? I'd like to hear them. Cheers to all  :hi:

That's your prerogative and i can post as i see fit, the guy is well shady.

Some light reading for you

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132894.msg1488055
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:42:52 pm by vw »

Offline Bibbob

Sorry Steelworker, but when someone is this easy to wind up I just gotta press those buttons. I'll leave well alone now.

vw

Sorry Steelworker, but when someone is this easy to wind up I just gotta press those buttons. I'll leave well alone now.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

apologising to your agency mates customers. 

jammy

Agency white knights make me puke.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Tbh I too am becoming very suspicious of certain guys white knighting certain agencies. Ive had suspicion a few months ago but even more so in recent weeks as posted reviews are filled with agency girls. Something seems not right and under hand imho.

vw

Tbh I too am becoming very suspicious of certain guys white knighting certain agencies. Ive had suspicion a few months ago but even more so in recent weeks as posted reviews are filled with agency girls. Something seems not right and under hand imho.

Yes, best to report them to the boss so he can build a picture for the underhand nature of certain members or challenge them.

np500

Well I've only visited Aimee , so I can see where her reviews are coming from, and can confidently say thay are of her and true ,  and We know some of the guy's off here that have reviewed,  it's them I trust and base my choices on,  I've seen picture's of some of the other well reviewed girls and aim to see about four, if there looks and service is up to scratch, I'm happy, more choice can't be a bad thing, nobody has to go there, that's the point of all these reviews by guys we know and trust, we know it's worth dipping our toe, took me well over two years to try an agency girl, no complaints , yet.