Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristal Hot Blonde, Brazilian Sunbury  (Read 612 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6481487) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline drwho

Cristal Hot Blonde Brazilian
£130 hour

Sunbury, now moved on, but regular touring

External Link/Members Only or 
External Link/Members Only

Was looking for something local to me that fitted an alibi of an afternoon cycle ride and a pub stop without breaking the bank....
Vicky_28 texted back she wasn't working, so pulled the trigger on texting Cristal Hot Blonde

Replied with an address off the Sunbury roundabout which lead to a rough ass looking concrete block next to a shopping centre.
Was thankful I packed 2 locks and a cable for my bike..

Inside the flat everything felt clean safe and civilised enough

Unfortunately her English was very limited but I was made to feel welcome still with a kiss from the start.

She looked identical to the profile pictures and was wearing the shiny black lycra dress with the neck strap as shown on her latest picture.

Facially I found her very pretty. The golden skin and blonde highlights reminded me of Melissa Reddy from Sky Sports.
Yeah probably a bit of a stretch but making the comparison in my head during the punt certainly gave me a bit of extra value for my money...

I handed over £130 and asked to take a shower.
She asked if I wanted a 2nd girl, just like I'd read on previous reviews, for no additional charge.
I hesitated remembering mixed accounts of how great the 2 girl reality worked out to be.
My little brain took over and I agreed to 2 girl.

As I was drying off in the shower I caught sight of a black haired older woman who wasn't so attractive to me and had second thoughts about dividing my time between the 2.

Back in the room it seems she had taken my hesitation for a No to the 2 girl as thankfully the black haired woman didn't return.

As I mentioned, English was very limited, but she did ask preferences - I think she listed  Domination, but I just wanted GFE and kissing.

Kissing was very good and enjoyed this as the clothes came off.
As the pictures show- big bum, big boobs.
Probably enhanced. Didn't massively do it for me but the main attraction was her face and kissing.

Managed a bit of RO before condom on and missionary. Can't remember the exact sequence but I ended up withdrawing after about 10 minutes and unfortunately I didn't have the presence of mind to stop her baby oiling my cock and wanking me to completion...

Thought the worst, that it was her tactic of rushing me through and preparing me for an early exit..
However that wasn't the case at all and she carried on entertaining me for the whole hour in a variety of positions with plenty of kissing and OWO.

Unfortunately I struggled to get the second pop despite the first one being so early on.

I enjoyed my time though
I ended up finding some pictures of Melissa Reddy on my phone and trying to explain she reminded me of her. I think she understood but was modest and didn't see the comparison.

Highs:
Facially very pretty
Good kissing
Location for me
Acceptable cost
Option of 2 girl if required
No clock watching or time wasting

Lows
A bit too eager with the first hand job
Limited English made it a bit impersonal
Prefer more natural looking tits

Managed a decent Thames side pub stop on the way home as well