Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karma touch massage - London (NW4)  (Read 1396 times)

kyunahi

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Having read tantraman's review & a bad night with a problem back, I thought Angie may help. Similar to me, a lot of you had the same idea and Angie had a busy day.

Angie works from a first floor flat in a 1930s apartment block, running along a main road. The entrance to her pad is off a side road, and thus more discreet. It’s a 15min walk from Hendon Central tube station. Free parking is available further down that side road, or after 1730 on the main road.
The flat is pristine and sparkling. There is a dedicated massage room, exactly as depicted in Angie’s website … (copy pasted from tantraman's review)

Service:
Angie greeted me with a hand shake, on entry into her flat … forceful smile, avoiding eye contact.

We discussed my problem areas and duration, I offered papers and was allowed to get ready for the massage.

Booked myself in for an hour, in the hope that Angie will untie some knots and a happy ending will follow. Her massage skills were ok, self taught, not trained.
A bit exhausted from the back to back bookings, and her own issues meant that the quality of service I received was poor.

The first half of the massage is with Angie clothed in her lingerie and later half is her fully naked, size 12, lovely baps. The obvious CC swipes, and a woman's naked body rubbing against yours will arouse anyone.
Closer to the end, she started HE, and it was a bit hurried, at which point I reminded her of the edging we had spoken about, what she didn't make clear at any point is, edging would mean I would not get the hand & feet massage in the end.

10 mins before my time was up, she indicated that my time was up and she has another client, no head or feet massage and I didn't clock this until late.

Angie's body is as described by tantraman, "she’s a big girl, standing 5’8” with long strong limbs. She has humungous hooters, but a comparatively small butt … and there’s a slight belly that she hides well."

Facially, I found her Bulgarian/Romanian looking.
The chewing gum breath, conveyor belt service, clock watching, short-timing & misrepresentation of skills make me believe so.

Conclusion: I still had the issues and had to see a professional professional (the one where you keep your pants on) to fix my back.

Jasmine in Colindale is a skilled masseuse who knows how to fix your body and will provide a sensual experience with edging and deliver in good time, she was busy that day. And that would explain why Angie has some weeks which are quiet and a sudden interest would mean, back to back poor service.

YMMV

Offline tantraman

Aw shucks, kyunahi :( ... I'm sorry to read that Angie didn't service you as well as she had me.

With all these SPs, you are quite right that ...

YMMV

Better luck with another next time, bud! :drinks:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks OP for the counterpoint review.   :drinks:

I've seen Jasmine and as your appraisal seems close to mine, looks like I need to recalibrate some weightings of opinions.

kyunahi

It's all good, lesson learned. Another question to add to the list, 'how busy was your day?' :rolleyes:

what J, KhloeSG, TBG, Ameera, CherieAmour would do, is only take certain bookings per day/week, and they can deliver quality always, wise girls, I like wise girls.

Offline Kaluuu276

You were better of taking your dough to MaiThai just on Brent Street near Tesco.
You would have had a proper Thai Massage with a very good Happy Endings.