Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Reya Sensual - Whitechapel, East London  (Read 2327 times)

Offline rebenga

External Link/Members Only

Right gents, just wondering if anyone has seen Reya who is working out of East London now. I used to see her a few years ago when she was based in Staines/Ashford.

Amazing body, with great personality - also body to body was spot on. But as it was a few years back, can anyone give any insight as to her service nowdays?

Offline CogCog

I haven't tried her personally, but I am kinda tempted to TOFTT. Might wait a little bit at first though just in case someone else replies between today or tomorrow.

Offline kaj314

From the massage forum, sounds like she delivers a decent service. Apparently the premises have think walls and in the process of getting done. Place is next to a barber shop

Offline Jellaby

External Link/Members Only

Right gents, just wondering if anyone has seen Reya who is working out of East London now. I used to see her a few years ago when she was based in Staines/Ashford.

Amazing body, with great personality - also body to body was spot on. But as it was a few years back, can anyone give any insight as to her service nowdays?
Think the profile is being shared by another woman.

Nothing special.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 11:23:04 pm by Jellaby »

Offline Rubenzz

Will wait for someone else to leave a review lol. But on the HL for now

Offline Rstone

From the massage forum, sounds like she delivers a decent service. Apparently the premises have think walls and in the process of getting done. Place is next to a barber shop

Hello and thanks for the information

Do they say if she allows touching and to wath extent?

Offline kaj314

Hello and thanks for the information

Do they say if she allows touching and to wath extent?

Access all area apparently, but there does seem to be some confusion as to whether this is 2 different girls...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:45:45 pm by kaj314 »

Offline Rstone

Access all area apparently, but there does seem to be some confusion as to whether this is 2 different girls...
Thanks.. if it’s the one in the pictures, the pair on her seems half decent !

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks.. if it’s the one in the pictures, the pair on her seems half decent !

+1

Offline rebenga

So still not one person on here has seen her yet? Hard to believe