Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai joy  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Madone1

Just noticed this profile on the Shropshire search and got me thinking about scratching my Thai girl itch AW feedback is good and looks hot for a BBW but a search on here reveals a review where the Punter walked on entry and the topic of Joy being a post op comes up in the thread.

Any options or info gents?

Dellboy

Offline Madone1

Have you got a link?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yeah I should have put that in my post. Tits look real enough but it's p.o.g review about here fanny feeling weird got me wondering is she a real women or not?

Offline CallingBluff

Yeah I should have put that in my post. Tits look real enough but it's p.o.g review about here fanny feeling weird got me wondering is she a real women or not?

I was looking and thinking the same haha! Just seen another gorgeous girl on there called Ashton. She probably isn't real though  :( External Link/Members Only

Offline Boundless

Great minds think alike!
Was thinking about giving her a go only this afternoon as Ticha Thai has become such a nightmare to book.
One of her feedbacks says that she cut the meet short by 20 mins but she did respond that it was her fault.

Offline Boundless

I was looking and thinking the same haha! Just seen another gorgeous girl on there called Ashton. She probably isn't real though  :( External Link/Members Only

If she's real then she'll arrive on a sleigh pulled by 6 unicorns accompanied by Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy and Lord Lucan riding Shergar behind!

Offline Madone1

Yeah that new girl Ashton is definitely a fake one pic that looks like a Facebook profile pic and the profile description looks familiar especially the whole boyfriend didn't fuck me enough line. Private gallery scam.

Dekka

Just noticed this profile on the Shropshire search and got me thinking about scratching my Thai girl itch AW feedback is good and looks hot for a BBW but a search on here reveals a review where the Punter walked on entry and the topic of Joy being a post op comes up in the thread.

Any options or info gents?

Christ! Is this one still around. I arranged a meet about 3 years ago. I walked; I'd wager my pension this one was a he.

My memory is vague but I remember a suspiciously tall and well built creature wearing a dressing gown, with a silk type scarf on. Was very dark on entrance but I just turned straight around without a word.

It was carefully draped to show off the tit's but everything else covered. My first thought was it's a fella with bolt ons. I really didn't feel the need to investigate further. 

Offline Madone1

Christ! Is this one still around. I arranged a meet about 3 years ago. I walked; I'd wager my pension this one was a he.

My memory is vague but I remember a suspiciously tall and well built creature wearing a dressing gown, with a silk type scarf on. Was very dark on entrance but I just turned straight around without a word.

It was carefully draped to show off the tit's but everything else covered. My first thought was it's a fella with bolt ons. I really didn't feel the need to investigate further.

On this occasion UKP has been invaluable to me was considering a visit with her but the information on here saved me making a pointless trip.