Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen GinaDD  (Read 1291 times)

tilt8890

Just looking for reviews or feedback if anyone has seen this chick?  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Offline YoungBrum

She's in the verification photos thread, she's about 50

Chuckman

She's in the verification photos thread, she's about 50

I know and when I pointed it out to him the last time around he claimed that the woman in the photo was there for safety reasons and that it's actually two girls working using the profile.  :rolleyes:

tilt8890

yep the verification photo is the pic of Bianka's aunt. please be sensible look at the galary pics or the Pvt gallery pics. as i'm in London i just wanted to know if its the girl that i am thinking she is.  :drinks:

tilt8890

I know and when I pointed it out to him the last time around he claimed that the woman in the photo was there for safety reasons and that it's actually two girls working using the profile.  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

here you go this is Bianka's cousin. and the verification is her mother..
browse through and you'll find the lady in the verification pic too.. [Removed by admin]

tilt8890

and the lady in the verification pic
[Removed by admin]

Offline YoungBrum

yep the verification photo is the pic of Bianka's aunt. please be sensible look at the galary pics or the Pvt gallery pics. as i'm in London i just wanted to know if its the girl that i am thinking she is.  :drinks:

What do you mean? There are two pictures and neither are clear. And how did you find her fb? Shouldn't have posted it for privacy reasons

Chuckman

What do you mean? There are two pictures and neither are clear. And how did you find her fb? Shouldn't have posted it for privacy reasons

This. ^

Posting people's private FB profiles (the first one of which doesn't exist) is not on. The woman who you claim is her cousin doesn't have a viewable verification picture. The profile picture on the second FB link is too small and dark to be sure that it is her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

and the lady in the verification pic

This. ^

Posting people's private FB profiles (the first one of which doesn't exist) is not on.
The woman who you claim is her cousin doesn't have a viewable verification picture. The profile picture on the second FB link is too small and dark to be sure that it is her.

Well Said!!

Have asked Admin to remove the FB link.