Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ripped off sensual sarrah  (Read 1374 times)

Fringe74

Lol just been ripped off by sensual sarrah in telford. Paid for hour owo. Full sex. Offered her friend aswell for more money and got real moody when refused. Walked away with a quick hand job. Useless ee twats. Lol

Believe me avoid this girl. Total arrogance a right turnoff.

Offline smiley9

Lol just been ripped off by sensual sarrah in telford. Paid for hour owo. Full sex. Offered her friend aswell for more money and got real moody when refused. Walked away with a quick hand job. Useless ee twats. Lol

Then please do a review to help/warn other members  :hi:

Dellboy

Link?

Offline wolves lad

First post and no real detail - looks BS to me

Fringe74

Why would it be bullshit. Only second punt and was hassled in and out the door. Lol.

External Link/Members Only
[Link shortened by admin]

Offline con-a-ser

but she offers Bareback so she is either a bullshitter or stupid

Fringe74

Bullshit.  Wouldnt even let you touch her tits. Was that bad. Oh well lesson learnt.

Offline smiley9

Bullshit.  Wouldnt even let you touch her tits. Was that bad. Oh well lesson learnt.
Surprise Surprise a Romanian  :dash: You really should put this in the West Mids Review section.

Dellboy

Why would it be bullshit. Only second punt and was hassled in and out the door. Lol.

[Link shortened by admin]

Please don't be a selfish punter. Add a review for the benefit of all forum members.  :hi:

Fringe74

Will soon. To pissed off at moment lol

pussyhunter79

This is precisely the reason i dont punt romanians, good looks but terrible service.

But there are some really good czech, polish and latvian girls around at the moment

But to be honest as soon as i see likes bareback on a profile i dont go regardless of where theyre from

Offline CallingBluff

This is precisely the reason i dont punt romanians, good looks but terrible service.

But there are some really good czech, polish and latvian girls around at the moment

But to be honest as soon as i see likes bareback on a profile i dont go regardless of where theyre from

+1  :thumbsup: