Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Omega Therapies  (Read 1770 times)

Offline hardworkingman

Anyone been to Omega Therapies in Redditch? Just seen a new add from them come up, not seen them advertise for a year or so.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bonham

went about 3 to 4 years ago before they moved not that good. not nice place. but new place could be ok. seem legit but not shure has I dident ask like I usually would prob cus massage was crap no excitement  don't even know if its same girl now there a man who do massage aswell there at that time

sexdrugsrock

The guy who does massage also owns the place.

sexdrugsrock

Oh and he the mayor for redditch so seems legit

Offline temptation

I found out earlier that a girl called Helena now works there on a Wednesday and friday , I have had a massage from her before when she was in Bromsgrove, a nice lady and a very good massage but very strictly legit. She has published messages from blokes who have persisted in asking for extras after being told its strictly non sexual on her Facebook page, so be warned.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 01:17:11 am by temptation »

Offline happyending

I found out earlier that a girl called Helena now works there on a Wednesday and friday , I have had a massage from her before when she was in Bromsgrove, a nice lady and a very good massage but very strictly legit. She has published messages from blokes who have persisted in asking for extras after being told its strictly non sexual on her Facebook page, so be warned.

Is Helena the girl who ran 'Helistics' ?