Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties - Victoria  (Read 2367 times)

Offline TallnHung

The Venue:
External Link/Members Only
Evening 7pm to 9pm party. 
Happened late April.  Place near Little Italy I'd not visited before.  Easy to find.
Ladies were: Daisy, Harriett (sisters!), Patricia and Monica.
£160 for the hour.

The short version:
Monica - DFK, Deepthroat OWO followed by Harriett FK, OWO then covered Cowgirl and Doggie for cum in bag (Pop1).
Daisy - OWO, RO, covered Mish & DFK, Cum in bag (Pop 2),
Monica DFK, OWO, FMF wih Monica riidng Cowgirl and Harriet RO.  Finished with Monica lubed handjob, more OWO then covered Mish cum in bag (Pop 3).

The Long version:
I was in London unexpectedly and had already seen Morgan at HOD in London and not wanting to waste an opportunity for a full release was looking for more.  Looked around AW for no real inspiration before settling on Phoenix as the lineup looked good.  Called Emma and she gave me direactions and said it was the expected lineup.  All good.

Got there about 6:55 and let in and had a shower whilst a few guys waited around.  Were about 5 maybe 6 of us in total for the whole evening with comings and goings.
Came out shower and action had started, lookind into one room and a guy was eating Monica's pussy.  She beckoned me over and went straight to work on my cock OWO.  Really good blowjob, very deep at times and she really seems to enjoy it.  All the time her pussy was being eaten and another guy was sucking then fucking Harriett next to her.
Once Harriett's fuck had cum she asked if I wanted some too so Monica having done all the hard work gave me to her.  I lay down and Harriett went in for the OWO.  Really good technique, not deep but good enough as I LFK's her and played with her tits.  Nicely enhanced pair with no sag and good nipples for sucking.  Asked if I fancied a fuck so on with bag and into her riding me very hard which was a great sights as Monica rode her next guy same way next to me.  Dont often cum uphill so asked for a swap, went for doggie and gave her a good fucking, her making all the right noises to the point I came in the bag.  Cleanup and and I went for a drink and some nibbles, 1st pop gone.

I had a shower and was stood in the doorway and Daisy was free.  Why not.  She asked what I liked and I said blowjobs, kissing andf fucking which made her laugh.  Quick chat and found out she is Harriett's younger sister.  She's really good looking I thought and whilst she was more gentle than her sister I really liked her.  Next to us was Patricia, banging Brazilian body, getting fucked whilst Daisy gave me a not so deep but very good and very long blowjob whilst I reached across and gavce Patricia's tits a good squeeze.  Daisy asked if I fancied a fuck, I said yes lets go mish and she was on her back  Bagged up and about to go for it I couldt resist having a taste of her clit so went for it.  Lasted a while and she came, said it was 1st of the day.  This is whne the DFK started and she snogged my face off as I fucked her for all I was worth, cumming in the bag for pop 2.

Another snack, another drink, another shower and I was by now in that 'I can fuck for England' mode.  Really fancied a session with Patricia but she was too busy so went back to the room with Monica and Harriett where one guy had just finished with each.  We all had a chat and a giggle before without any prompt Monica started sucking my already semi hard cock and Harriett started snogging my face off.  This isnt bad I thought.  This lasted a good 15 minutes, still just the 3 of us, I think by now only 3 guys and the others were servicing Particia and Diasy and both Harriett and Monica were taking turns blowing me and snogging me.  Monica asked if I fancied a fuck and I said yes, Harriett got up and I said 'well if she's on my cock how about you get my tongue?'  I'd just got the words out and Harriett was squatted over my face and dropped her clit on my mouth so I went full throttle for some pussy eating whilst she used the head of the bed for balance.  meanwhile I could feel my cock still being sucked by Monica.  Whata  feeling.  Shame I couldnt see a fucking thing!  Felt a bag go on and Monica jumped on what felt like cowgirl and fucked the shit out of me to a loud orgasm which got me very wet.  Harriett was still on my face and sopon enough my face was wet too after she had cum riding my fotngue like a cock.  Harriett jumps off, snogs my face off again and I remarked 'Well 1st time Ive made sisters cum back to back' which made her laugh.  Monica at this stage had grabbed lube and was giving me one of the most intense handjobs Ive ever had.  She kept saying 'Give me that juice' and licking the head of my cock with the odd bout of deepthroat.  I knew I wasnt going to cum like this and hadnt fucked her yet so asked her if she wanted to, she got the condom on and I ploghed away at her hard and deep whilst DFK until I agan came in the bag.

Time almost up I figured I'd like to get one last one in with Patricia and do the full set ut sadly she'd just stated with one guy and everyone was winding down so I showered, dressed and left with some very very empty balls.

So, a great night I thought.   Cum 3 times, fuck a couple sisters and my 1st Monica experience that I now want to repeat sometime.  Harriett and Daisy are great too, 2 notthern lasses up for a laugh and really seem to enjoy the work so hopefully they are there again too.  I'd loved to have sampled Patricia's body too but theres always a next time.  The bit I enjoyed most was it was all OWO and it relaly flowed well as a result.  I knew from previous reviews that Monica is a fucking machine but was really happily surprised by Daisy & Harriett.  Recommended to all party lovers.  I'll be back.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 07:13:58 pm by daviemac »

Offline Steve2

Great memory for something that happened 10 months ago  :dash:

Offline TallnHung

Doh, sorry, ytpo, meant late April!
In fact if anyone looked at the lineup they could work out which day ;)
Any chance someone could edit it for me?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Doh, sorry, ytpo, meant late April!
In fact if anyone looked at the lineup they could work out which day ;)
Any chance someone could edit it for me?
Sorted.  :hi:

Online fredhiggins

Great detail, especially on the OWO availability.  :hi:

Offline scouting

3 pops at the party and following the single pop with Morgan. Well done sir, been a long time since I managed 4 in a day

Offline TallnHung

3 pops at the party and following the single pop with Morgan. Well done sir, been a long time since I managed 4 in a day

Bloody long time for me too.
I was literally fucked by the end 🤣 Christ did I feel it the next day.