Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _pretty_blonde - Manchester  (Read 680 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7459236) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline quixotic

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened not too long ago (same apartment as Viki who I’ve previously reviewed)

70 doubloons for half an hour

Sent a text over on the day requesting a time, she got back pretty quickly saying that she was available and provided her address.

Her photos are accurate, pretty lady with an attractive figure and nice (fake) boobs. She was my height so about 5’10/5’11

Handed over the cash and had a quick shower, then got to (lightly) kissing and caressing her. Nice smooth skin. She quickly moves and starts on owo, which felt pretty great. She did this for a bit before asking if I wanted to fuck

She grabs a condom, puts it on and slowly lowers herself onto me. We fucked a bit in cowgirl before switching to doggie. Her pussy felt tight and I had no issue finishing in the condom

She hands me a wipe, I get cleaned up and we have a bit of small-talk while I get dressed. Left at the 30 minute mark

Overall a pretty decent experience. Would be a positive but I felt an overall distant/cold vibe from her. She was also relatively ‘clinical’ in the way she talked (but that could just be her accent idk). It was her last day in Manchester so she could have just been tired to be fair (or she just wasn’t into me lol)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 10:53:33 am by quixotic »